Asus Zenfone 2 ZE550ML was Released in January 2015.It comes with Lollipop Version.It is planned to Update Marshmallow.You can Update Your Mobile to Marshmallow by your Software update.Latest Marshmallow Update is Released With Some Incredible features like Battery Usage Optimization,Background Apps restriction,Data Saving. You can Update to Marshmallow from Software update.To perform this Action try the Below Steps.You can Easily Downgrade Your Mobile From Marshmallow to Lollipop.
||Stable without any issues.
||Stock recovery. It manages Flash permissions for apps on the device.
- Check Your Device Mobile No.
- Battery Percentage Above 80.
- From Marshmallow to Lollipop Only.
- Internal storage will decrease slightly after the update, it is recommended backup data and relocate media files (pictures & videos) to SD card to reserve enough storage before starting the software update.
- Android Lollipop support APP2SD.But Please move apps to internal storage before system upgrades.
- Multi-user function won’t be supported if the account is deleted. Please keep your account to continue usage.
Asus Zenfone 2 ZE550ML 5.1 Lollipop Downgrade Firmware
Download Firmware For Asus Zenfone 2 ZE550ML 5.1 Lollipop Downgrade Firmware.
- Move it to Your SD Card Memory.
- You have to Move the file from Downloads to SD card Without Any folder.
- Turn off Mobile Data and WIFI.
- Restart Your Mobile.After the Restart,You can find the triangle Warning Symbol in the notification.
- Click that Select the Update From your SD Card.
- Wait for the Process to Complete.the Mobile Will Restart Automatically When the Process is Complete.
- You can Check the Firmware Details->Settings->About->Version.