We can Easily Enable AOSP Lock Screen in HTC Devices Without Root Using ADB Commands.You can Easily root your mobile with computer.If you feel the Mobile is Junked with Unwanted Mobile Company applications.You can recover it By rooting.When rooting you can change your ROM.But normally You can delete some company applications and free your mobile memory and also you can increase your Phone memory.You can Free Your Mobile From lots of unwanted applications.For Making Root and other Operations You Should Install the USB Drivers For Your Mobile.Here We give the Download Link For the HTC One A9 Sprint Marshmallow.
|Name||TWRP Install Using Flash|
|Stability||Stable without any issues.|
|Root Manager App||SuperUser. It manages root permissions for apps on the device.|
- All HTC Devices Above Lollipop 5.0.
- Check Your Device Manufacturer.
- Currently Supports HTC Devices Only.
Enable AOSP Lock Screen in HTC Devices Without Root
- Download ADB Driver and Install it in Your PC.
- Download HTC Driver(Device Wise) and Install it Into Your PC.
- Download HTC Driver(Universal) and Install it Into Your PC.
- Enable USB Debugging in Developer Option.
- You Can Make Visible Developer Options By Tapping Build Number 7-10 times.
- Connect Your Mobile With PC.
- Go to ADB Driver Folder,Press Shift and Right Click->It Will Open Command Prompt Window.
- Now type the Following Commands.
- adb shell
- pm hide com.htc.lockscreen
- You Will get the hidden:true Message.
- Reboot Your Device.
- Now You can Find the AOSP Lock Screen in Your HTC Mobile.
- You Will Also get Double Tap the Power Button to Launch the Camera.