One Plus One was Released in April 2014.It comes with KitKat.You can Update Your Mobile to Marshmallow by your Software update.But If you Can’t update Automatically,You can Update it Manually.This update is from the official from One plus.If you feel the Mobile is Junked with Unwanted Mobile Company applications.You can recover it By rooting.When rooting you can change your ROM.But normally You can delete some company applications and free your mobile memory and also you can increase your Phone memory.You can Easily root your mobile with computer.You can Free Your Mobile From lots of unwanted applications.
|Name||Flash using cmd.|
|Stability||Stable without any issues.|
- Battery level above 80 percentage.
- Should Backup Your Device(Full Data loss Process).
- Nougat Custom ROM Official Only.
- One Plus One Only.
- Root is Essential.
- If You Already rooted Your Mobile Skip the Root Process and You can proceed the Rooted User Process.
For Non rooted Users-Install TWRP Recovery In One Plus One/Root One Plus One
- Download Fastboot ADB Driver Files.
- Extract the Fastboot Files in the Desktop.
- Download SuperSu.Zip.
- Copy it to Your Mobile Phone Memory.
- Download TWRP Recovery.
- Copy this file to the PC folder Where We Place the Fastboot Files.
- Turn your Mobile Into Bootloader Mode–>Volume Down Key+Power Button.
- Connect Your Mobile With PC Via USB Cable,Enable USB Debugging.
- In Command Prompt go to using cd command to Where the Fastboot files are located.
- Type in Windows->adb reboot bootloader hit enter.
- If You Have Mac->./adb reboot bootloader hit enter.
- Now again,Type in Windows->fastboot flash recovery twrp-file name.img hit enter.
- If You Have Mac->./fastboot flash recovery twrp-file name.img hit enter.
- Wait for few minutes the process to Complete.
- Then Type the Following->fastboot reboot.
- Switch Off your Mobile.
- Now Again Boot into Bootloader Mode->Volume Down+Power Button.(Bootloader Mode or Recover Mode Changes Depend on the Device).
- Press Volume Down key Two times.Now you can Select TWRP Recovery Mode.Press Power Button to Select TWRP Recovery Mode.
- When The TWRP Mode Appears Select Install.
- Select the SuperSu.Zip in Your Mobile Memory.
- Use the Volume key to move and select using the power button.It Will take some time to Finish the Process.After that, You can Reboot Your Mobile.
- You can find SuperSu in your application.
- Download Root checker to Check your Device.
- After Root Follow the Rooted User Process.
For Rooted Users-Install One Plus One Cyanogenmod 14.1 Nougat ROM Update and Download Official
- Download One Plus X CM14 Nougat ROM.
- Boot into Recovery Mode and go to Advanced Settings->Wipe Data->Clear Cache,System,Dalvik.
- Now Navigate to Main Menu Install Select the ROM and Install it Wait for the Process to complete.Restart Your Mobile.
- To uninstall unwanted apps you can use Root Cleaner.
- Download Root Cleaner>Copy to your mobile>Install it>Uninstall the unwanted apps.
- Please Check before Uninstall the apps.If you Uninstall system os apps it will affect your mobile working.
- Using this app you can also move the Phone storage apps to SD card depends on upon your system permission.