One Plus 3T Marshmallow was Released in November 2016.It comes with Marshmallow Version.You can Update Your Mobile to Marshmallow by your Software update.If you feel the Mobile is Junked with Unwanted Mobile Company applications.You can recover it By rooting.When rooting you can change your ROM.But normally You can delete some company applications and free your mobile memory and also you can increase your Phone memory.You can Easily root your mobile with computer.You can Free Your Mobile From lots of unwanted applications.
- One Plus 3T Marshmallow.
- Battery level above 80 percentage.
- Should Backup Your Device(Full Data loss Process).
- Marshmallow Only.
- One Plus 3T Marshmallow Only.
Unlocking Bootloader in One Plus 3T Marshmallow Using Windows/Mac
- First You have to Unlock Your device.
- You can Refer the Unlocking One Plus 3 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
Root One Plus 3T Marshmallow/Install TWRP Recovery in One Plus 3T Marshmallow In Windows/Mac
- Download ADB driver and Install it in Your PC.
- Download Fastboot Drivers and Install it in Your PC.
- Download SuperSu.Zip.
- Copy it to Your Mobile Phone Memory.
- Download One Plus 3T TWRP Recovery and Rename it into recovery.img.
- Copy this file to the PC folder Where We Place the Fastboot Files.
- Turn your Mobile Into Boot loader Mode–>Volume Down Key+Power Button.
- Connect Your Mobile With PC Via USB Cable.
- In Command Prompt go to using cd command to Where the TWRP files are located.
- Type in Windows->fastboot flash recovery recovery.img hit enter.
- If You Have Mac->./fastboot flash recovery recovery.img hit enter.
- Wait for few minutes the process Will Complete.
- Switch Off your Mobile.
- Now Again Boot into Bootloader Mode->Volume Down+Power Button.
- Press Volume Down key Two times.Now you can Select TWRP Recovery Mode.Press Power Button to Select TWRP Recovery Mode.
- When The TWRP Mode Appears Select Install.
- Select the SuperSu.Zip in Your Mobile Memory.
- Use the Volume key to move and select using power button.It Will take some time to Finish the Process.After that, You can Reboot Your Mobile.
- You can find SuperSu in your application.
- Download Root checker to Check your Device.
- To uninstall unwanted apps you can use Root Cleaner.
- Download Root Cleaner>Copy to your mobile>Install it>Uninstall the unwanted apps.
- Please Check before Uninstall the apps.If you Uninstall system os apps it will affect your mobile working.
- Using this app you can also move the Phone storage apps to SD card depends on upon your system permission.