To Perform Root and Flash Firmware,You Should Unlock Your Bootloader in Asus Devices.If you feel the Mobile is Junked with Unwanted Mobile Company applications.You can recover it By rooting.When rooting you can change your ROM.But normally You can delete some company applications and free your mobile memory and also you can increase your Phone memory.You can Easily root your mobile with computer.You can Free Your Mobile From lots of unwanted applications.
||Flash using cmd.
||Stable without any issues.
- Battery level above 80 percentage.
- Should Backup Your Device(Full Data loss Process).
- Bootloader Should Be Unlocked For Performing Flashing and rooting.
Unlocking Bootloader in Asus Devices
- Download(Windows)/Download(Mac) Respective ADB Drivers and Install it your system.
- Unlock Your Asus Before Doing this.if you already Unlocked it You can move to Flashing Directly.
- Download Unlock Bootloader Splash Screen Image File.
- In your Mobile Go to Setting>Developer options>Enable Oem Unlock.
- Put your Mobile in Boot Loader Mode>Volume up+Volume Down and then Press Power Button.
- Connect Your Mobile via Usb Cable.
- In the Command Prompt cd/adb folder name.
- Make sure your Mobile is Detected by System.Type the Following
- adb reboot bootloader-(Windows)
- ./adb reboot bootloader-(Mac).
- If the Above Command is Not Working Means Chack with the Below code,It Should return Some Serial Numbers.
- If your Device is Detected you will get the Device ID.If you didn’t get that Repeat the above steps from Bootloader mode.
- If your Device is detected the type the following
- fastboot flash splashscreen splashscreen.img-(Windows)
- ./fastboot flash splashscreen splashscreen.img-(Mac).
- You will need to confirm the operation in your handset by Volume up Button.You will Get the Success message as Unlocked Successfully.
- When you Get this message press the Volume Keys and navigate the Start then Press Power Button.The Mobile will Restart.It Will take some time to Boot in the First Boot.