- Huawei Honor 7 Marshmallow and all other Models.
- Battery level above 80 percentage.
- Should Backup Your Device.
- Huawei Honor 6 Plus Marshmallow Only.
- 6.0 Only.
Unlocking Bootloader Huawei Honor 7 Marshmallow
- You can Refer Here-Unlocking Bootloader.
Root Huawei Honor 7 Marshmallow
- There are Two Steps in Rooting Huawei Honor 7 Marshmallow.
- Install TWRP Using Fastboot and ADB.
- Install SuperSu Using TWRP.
Install TWRP in Huawei Honor 7 Marshmallow
- Download ADB drivers and Install it in Your PC.
- Download Huawei USB driver and Install it in Your PC.
- Download SuperSu.Zip.
- Copy it to Your Mobile Phone Memory.
- Download TWRP Recovery and Rename it into recovery.img.
- Copy this file in the PC folder Where the ADB Files Are Installed,Mostly in the C Drive.
- Connect Your Mobile via Usb Cable.
- Navigate your PC to ADB Folder and Press Shift+Right Mouse Click.
- It Will Open the cmd Window.
- Now Boot Your Mobile to Fastboot by Typing the Below Command.
- adb reboot bootloader
- Make sure your Mobile is Detected by System.Type the Following
- fastboot devices –(Windows)
- ./fastboot devices–(Mac)
- You Will get the Code,If You get the Code means the Device is connected properly.
- Now You have to Flash the TWRP file.
- Type in Windows->fastboot flash recovery recovery.img hit enter.
- If You Have Mac->./fastboot flash recovery recovery.img hit enter.
- Wait for few minutes the process Will Complete.
- Switch Off your Mobile.
Install SuperSu in Huawei Honor 7 Marshmallow
- Download SuperSu.Zip and Copy it into your Internal Memory.
- Switch Off Your Mobile.Boot it Into recovery mode->Volume Down+Power Button.
- Now it Will Boot into TWRP Recovery Mode.Select Wipe->Advance Wipe->Select Cache Data.
- Return to Home of TWRP Select Install.Select SuperSu.Zip.
- After the Installation Reboot Your Mobile.
- Now You can Find the SuperSu in your Mobile Applications.
- To uninstall unwanted apps you can use Root Cleaner.
- Download Root Cleaner>Copy to your mobile>Install it>Uninstall the unwanted apps.
- Please Check before Uninstall the apps.If you Uninstall system os apps it will affect your mobile working.
- Using this app you can also move the Phone storage apps to SD card depends upon your system permission.
For Rooted Users-Install TWRP Recovery In Huawei Honor 7 Marshmallow
- Download Flashify App.
- Download TWRP Recovery Image.
- Open Flashify App Grant Super User Permission and Search For Downloaded TWRP Recovery Image Install it.
- You can check the TWRP Recovery is Correctly installed or not by Entering into Recovery Mode->Switch off your Mobile->Volume Up+Home+Power Buttons.
Unroot Huawei Honor 7 Marshmallow
- It works If you have Supersu.
- Go to installed Supersu.
- Go to Settings>Full unroot>Select Continue>The process will done in few seconds.
- After that Uninstall Supersu.
- Download Root checker to Check your Device.