Root Huawei Honor 7 Marshmallow Install TWRP
Huawei Honor 7 Marshmallow Unlocking Bootloader can be done from official Website.If you feel the Mobile is Junked with Unwanted Mobile Company applications.You can recover it By rooting.When rooting you can change your ROM.But normally You can delete some company applications and free your mobile memory and also you can increase your Phone memory.You can Easily root your mobile with computer.You can Free Your Mobile From lots of unwanted applications.Before Doing Root, you have to Unlock Your Mobile.You can Update Your Mobile to Marshmallow 6.0.1 by your Software update.But If you Can’t update the Marshmallow Automatically, You can Update it Manually.Marshmallow update is Official.
||Flash using cmd.
||Stable without any issues.
- Huawei Honor 7 Marshmallow and all other Models.
- Battery level above 80 percentage.
- Should Backup Your Device.
- Huawei Honor 6 Plus Marshmallow Only.
Unlocking Bootloader Huawei Honor 7 Marshmallow
Root Huawei Honor 7 Marshmallow
- There are Two Steps in Rooting Huawei Honor 7 Marshmallow.
- Install TWRP Using Fastboot and ADB.
- Install SuperSu Using TWRP.
Install TWRP in Huawei Honor 7 Marshmallow
- Download ADB drivers and Install it in Your PC.
Download Huawei USB driver and Install it in Your PC.
- Copy it to Your Mobile Phone Memory.
- Download TWRP Recovery and Rename it into recovery.img.
- Copy this file in the PC folder Where the ADB Files Are Installed,Mostly in the C Drive.
- Connect Your Mobile via Usb Cable.
- Navigate your PC to ADB Folder and Press Shift+Right Mouse Click.
- It Will Open the cmd Window.
- Now Boot Your Mobile to Fastboot by Typing the Below Command.
- Make sure your Mobile is Detected by System.Type the Following
fastboot devices –(Windows)
- You Will get the Code,If You get the Code means the Device is connected properly.
- Now You have to Flash the TWRP file.
Type in Windows->fastboot flash recovery recovery.img hit enter.
If You Have Mac->./fastboot flash recovery recovery.img hit enter.
- Wait for few minutes the process Will Complete.
Install SuperSu in Huawei Honor 7 Marshmallow
- Download SuperSu.Zip and Copy it into your Internal Memory.
- Switch Off Your Mobile.Boot it Into recovery mode->Volume Down+Power Button.
- Now it Will Boot into TWRP Recovery Mode.Select Wipe->Advance Wipe->Select Cache Data.
- Return to Home of TWRP Select Install.Select SuperSu.Zip.
- After the Installation Reboot Your Mobile.
- Now You can Find the SuperSu in your Mobile Applications.
To uninstall Unwanted apps
- To uninstall unwanted apps you can use Root Cleaner.
- Please Check before Uninstall the apps.If you Uninstall system os apps it will affect your mobile working.
- Using this app you can also move the Phone storage apps to SD card depends upon your system permission.
For Rooted Users-Install TWRP Recovery In Huawei Honor 7 Marshmallow
- Open Flashify App Grant Super User Permission and Search For Downloaded TWRP Recovery Image Install it.
- You can check the TWRP Recovery is Correctly installed or not by Entering into Recovery Mode->Switch off your Mobile->Volume Up+Home+Power Buttons.
Unroot Huawei Honor 7 Marshmallow
- It works If you have Supersu.
- Go to Settings>Full unroot>Select Continue>The process will done in few seconds.
- After that Uninstall Supersu.
- Download Root checker to Check your Device.