Samsung Galaxy On7 was released in October,2015.It comes with the 5.0.2 Version.It can be upgrade upto Lollipop 5.1.1.If you feel the Mobile is Junked with Unwanted Mobile Company applications.It can be upgrade upto Lollipop 5.1.1.If You can’t Update Automatically You can Do it By Manually.If your Mobile is Bricked by Uncertain activities.You can recover it By Flashing using Kies.When Flashing you can change your ROM.But normally You can Unbrick Your Mobile.If You Want Root You can Easily root your mobile with computer.You can Free Your Mobile From lots of unwanted applications.
|Stability||Stable without any issues.|
|Flash App||Kies. It manages Flash permissions for apps on the device.|
- Samsung Galaxy On7 Lollipop
- Samsung Galaxy On7 Lollipop G600F and all other models
- Check Your Device Mobile No.
- Battery Percentage Above 80.
- Backup Your Device.
- Internet/Wifi Connection Required.
Unbrick Samsung Galaxy On7 Android Mobile
- Download Samsung USB driver.
- Download Kies From Samsung.
- Install the Samsung USB Driver in your PC.
- Install Samsung Kies In your PC.
- Connect your Mobile Using USB With PC.
- Note Down Your Mobile Model No and IMEI.You can Find your IMEI in the Back Side of Your Mobile After Mobile cover and Battery Remove.
- You can Find Your Mobile Model no in Download Mode.
- Switch off your Mobile.Enter into Download mode->Volume Down+Home+Power Buttons.
- After entering into Download Mode it will say Warning Press Volume Up button to continue.
- Connect Your Mobile With PC via USB Cable.
- Launch Kies Application.It Will Show the message added of your Mobile.
- If it does Not say Connect Your Mobile Again.
- After Getting Added Message Select Tools->Select Firmware Upgrade.
- Enter Your Mobile Model no And IMEI no.
- Press Ok wait for the tasks to complete.It may Take a While nearly Few hours depends on Your Data connection.The Firmware will nearly 1.5 GB,So Be ready for that data.
- After the Task Completion it will Reboot Again.Now You can Check your Mobile Working in Good Condition.
- You can Check the Firmware Details in your Mobile->Settings->About->Version.