We put the Pattern Locks to Avoid Unauthorize Access to our Mobile.But In Sometimes it may Happen We also Forgot the Pattern.Or Someone Play With our device and Put the Wrong Patterns and forgot them self.In that Situations We May Go for the Shops to Unlock it.They Charge Some Amount For it.Beyond that all of this We Got Stress and Lots of Lot.You can Easily unlock the Pattern Lock your Self.you can Use Either Mobile itself or You can Use the PC.By using Below Methods You can Unlock your Mobile In Less time and Alos your mobile in Not Losing Any Data of yours.
|Name||Unlock Forgotten Pattern|
|Warranty||Does Not Voids Warranty.|
|Stability||Stable without any issues.|
|Manager App||Aroma File Manager-For Without PC
Android SDK tools-For PC.
- All Android Mobiles.
- You can Use Both the Without PC and With PC Method.Both Are Working Perfectly.It is Depends Upon your Choice.
- There is No Data Loss in the Process.
Unlock Forgotten Pattern Lock in Android Mobiles/Unlock Forgotten Pattern Lock in Android Mobiles Without Using PC
- Copy it into Your SD Card and put the SD card In your Locked mobile.
- Now Switch Off Your Mobile and Enter into Stock recovery Mode->Press and Hold Volume Down+Home Buttons.It may Vary With the devices.
- If Above Keys does not work try with Press and Hold Volume Down+Volume Up+Home Buttons.
- Skip the Warning and Select install the Update From SD Card and install the Downloaded Zip file.
- After it Opens go to Settings->Select Automount Devices on Start.
- It Will open the File manager.
- Now Navigate to Data Folder->System Folder->gesture.key.
- Delete the Files in this Location.Now Reboot Your Mobile.
- Now Draw Any Pattern.Your mobile Will accept it.
Unlock Forgotten Pattern Lock in Android Mobiles Using PC
- If you Are Mobile is Not Working With the above method, you can try it.Most of the Android Mobiles Will unlock Using Above Method.
- Download Android SDK Tools.
- Install the Android SDK and Tools and Package Tools.
- Connect the Locked Android Mobile With Your PC or Laptop using USB cable.
- The Mobile Should Appear in Your System Display.If it is Not Download and Install the Respective USB Drivers For your mobile.
- After your Mobile Appears Now Navigate to the Following Folder.
- C:->Users->User->AppData->Local->Android->Android SDK->Platform tools.
- Now Press the Shift Key and right Click in the Open Space of the Folder.It Will Open the Command Prompt.
- Now type the Following to check Whether the device is correctly connected or not.
- adb devices
- It Will Show all the Android devices.
- Type the Following Command in the Command Prompt.
- adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key
- Reboot your Mobile.You can Check your Pattern has been Disappearing.