Samsung Galaxy S6 SC-05G 6.0.1 Marshmallow is one of the Mid-Level Mobiles of Samsung.It comes with the Marshmallow Version.Here we Provide the ROM of Samsung Galaxy S6 SC-05G 6.0.1 Marshmallow.You can Easily root your mobile with computer.If you feel the Mobile is Junked with Unwanted Mobile Company applications.You can recover it By rooting.When rooting you can change your ROM.But normally You can delete some company applications and free your mobile memory and also you can increase your Phone memory.You can Free Your Mobile From lots of unwanted applications.For Making Root and other Operations You Should Install the USB Drivers For Your Mobile.Here We give the Download Link For the Samsung Galaxy S6 SC-05G 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
|Stability||Stable without any issues.|
|Flash App||Odin. It manages Flash permissions for apps on the device.|
- Samsung Galaxy S6 SC-05G 6.0.1 Marshmallow and all other Models.
- Check Your Device Mobile No.
- Battery Percentage Above 50.
- Backup Your Device.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 SC-05G 6.0.1 Marshmallow Only.
- Marshmallow 6.0.1 Only.
Samsung Galaxy S6 SC-05G 6.0.1 Marshmallow Firmware
- You Can Also Try Rooting Method if you Need.(Below 5.1.1 version)
- Download Samsung USB driver.
- Download Odin.
- Download Firmware For Samsung Galaxy S6 SC-05G 6.0.1 Marshmallow Firmware.
- Install the Samsung USB Driver to your PC.
- Extract the Odin and firmware Files in your PC.
- Copy the Unikernel files to your PC.
- Switch off your Mobile.Enter into Download mode->Volume Down+Home+Power Buttons.
- After entering into Download Mode it will say Warning Press Volume Up button to continue.
- Connect Your Mobile With PC via USB Cable.
- Launch Odin Application.It Will Show the message added.If you did not get this message Repeat the above steps.
- After Getting Added Message Select PDA Button then Browse for the Firmware file selects it.Tick the Auto reboot.
- Press Start wait for the tasks to complete.It may enter into Recovery mode to add the SuperSu permissions.Reboot again.
- You can Check the Firmware Details->Settings->About->Version.