Asus Zenfone 2 ZE550ML was Released in January 2015.It comes with Lollipop Version.It is planned to Update Marshmallow.You can Update Your Mobile to Marshmallow by your Software update.Latest Marshmallow Update is Released With Some Incredible features like Battery Usage Optimization,Background Apps restriction,Data Saving. You can Update to Marshmallow from Software update.To perform this Action try the Below Steps.
||Stable without any issues.
||Stock recovery. It manages Flash permissions for apps on the device.
- Check Your Device Mobile No.
- Battery Percentage Above 80.
- Internal storage will decrease slightly after the update, it is recommended backup data and relocate media files (pictures & videos) to SD card to reserve enough storage before starting the software update.
- Android Marshmallow won’t support APP2SD. Please move apps to internal storage before system upgrades.
- Multi-user function won’t be supported if the account is deleted. Please keep your account to continue usage.
- The apps listed below will no longer be pre-loaded once your device has been upgraded to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
- ASUS Backup
- Data Transfer
- Dr. Eye (TW SKU)
- Jawbone UP
- EZTABLE (TW SKU)
- Google Play Books
- Google Play Games
- Google Play Newsstand
- Omlet Chat app
- Party Link
- PC Link
- Photo Frame
- Remote Link
- What’s Next
- Yahoo Shopping (TW SKU)
- ZenFlash (Can be downloaded from Google play)
- Asus Game center
- Multi-user and SnapView will not be supported. If you wish to continue to use multi-user, please keep using the current account.
- Remove Asus Email, Asus Calendar, Asus Messaging, Asus Browser and Asus Music after Factory Reset. You could use Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Messenger, Chrome and Google Play Music for relevant services.
- Add new features and new apps:
- Google Calendar
- Google Messenger
- Facebook messenger
Asus Zenfone 2 ZE550ML 6.0 Marshmallow Update Firmware
Try With Wireless Update
Download Firmware For Asus Zenfone 2 ZE550ML 6.0 Marshmallow Update Firmware.
- Move it to Your SD Card Memory.
- You have to Move the file from Downloads to SD card Without Any folder.
- Turn off Mobile Data and WIFI.
- Restart Your Mobile.After the Restart,You can find the triangle Warning Symbol in the notification.
- Click that Select the Update From your SD Card.
- Wait for the Process to Complete.the Mobile Will Restart Automatically When the Process is Complete.
- You can Check the Firmware Details->Settings->About->Version.