Moto Z Droid Verizon October 2017 OTA 7.0 Was Released on 11 October 2017.It comes with the Nougat Version.Here we Provide the Firmware Download Instructions for Moto Z Droid Verizon October 2017.You can Easily root your mobile with computer.If you feel the Mobile is Junked with Unwanted Mobile Company applications.You can recover it By rooting.When rooting you can change your ROM.But normally You can delete some company applications and free your mobile memory and also you can increase your Phone memory.You can Free Your Mobile From lots of unwanted applications.For Making Root and other Operations You Should Install the USB Drivers For Your Mobile.Here We give the Download Instructions For the Moto Z Droid Verizon October 2017 OTA.
- Moto Z Droid Verizon and all other Models.
- Check Your Device Mobile No.
- Battery Percentage Above 80.
- Backup Your Device.
- WIFI or Mobile Data Needed.
- Update Nearly 300 MB.So Ready for the Data.
- If the Update is Available it Automatically Asks for your Permission.
Moto Z Droid Verizon October 2017 OTA NCLS26.118-23-1-1 With September 2017 Patch Update-11 October 2017 Onwards(Moto Z Droid Edition and Moto Z Force Droid Edition)
- You can Check the Nougat Screenshots.
- Initially, Moto G4 Plus receives Nougat Update.
- Go to Settings->About->System Update->Update.
- If you Did not find your Update then Wait for Sometime.your model May or may not Available At the Moment.
- If You Can’t Update Automatically, Try manual Method-Moto Z Droid Verizon October 2017 Firmware.
- You can refer the official News from Verizon.
- Initially, they planned For G4 Model Only.
- You can Check the Firmware Details->Settings->About->Version.
- The Update Includes Nougat Update With September 2017 Security Patch.
- Google Now on Tap.
- VoLTE Fix Update.
- Battery Optimization.
- DND Modes.
- Improved Boot Security.
- Improved Touch Wiz UI.
- Important Security Patch Updates.
20 Impressive Features In Android N Nougat 7.0 Version
- You can Also refer-20 Impressive Features In Android N Nougat 7.0 Version.