Google Pixel 2 OPD2.170816.015 Oreo 8.0 was Released on 07 November 2017.It comes with Oreo 8.0 Version.It is planned to Update Oreo 8.x.You can Update Your Mobile to Oreo by your Software Update.But If you Can’t update the Oreo Automatically, You can Update it Manually.Oreo update is from an official from Google.If you feel the Mobile is Junked with Unwanted Mobile Company applications.You can recover it By rooting.When rooting you can change your ROM.But normally You can delete some company applications and free your mobile memory and also you can increase your Phone memory.You can Easily root your mobile with computer.You can Free Your Mobile From lots of unwanted applications.
|Name||Flash using cmd.|
|Stability||Stable without any issues.|
- Battery level above 80 percent.
- Should Backup Your Device(Full Data Loss Process).
- Google Pixel Devices Only.
- Official Version.
- Android Version-8.0
- Firmware Version-OPD2.170816.015
- Month Date-November 2017.
Google Pixel 2 OPD2.170816.015 Oreo 8.0 Walleye Official Firmware
- There are Two Steps in the Firmware Update.
- Unlocking Bootloader(If you Have Already Unlocked Bootloader Version, You can Skip this Step).
- Flashing the Firmware.
Unlocking Bootloader in Google Pixel 2 Devices
- Unlock Your Device if you not done it-Unlocking Bootloader in Google Pixel 2 devices.
Google Pixel 2 OPD2.170816.015 Oreo 8.0 Official Firmware with November 2017 Patch Update-07 November 2017 Onwards(DTAG)
- You can Check the Oreo Screenshots.
- Unlock Your Pixel Before Doing this.if you already Unlocked it You can move to Flashing Directly.
- Download the Flash ROM/Google Pixel 2 OPD2.170816.015 Oreo 8.0 Official Firmware and Copy the Rom File in your System.Extract it.
- Copy File in Desktop/Oreo folder.
- Open Command prompt.Go to cd/Username/Desktop/Oreo.
- Connect Your Mobile via USB Cable.
- In your Mobile Go to Setting>Developer options>Enable Oem Unlock.
- Switch off your Mobile.
- Make sure your Mobile is Detected by System.Type the Following
- fastboot –(Windows)
- If your Device is Detected you will get the Device ID.
- If you didn’t get that Repeat the above steps from Bootloader mode.
- Put your Mobile in Boot Loader Mode-Follow Below Steps.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button for about 2-3 seconds.
- Holding Volume key press the Power key for a short while.
- Release All Keys.
- Use the Volume key to change START to Recovery Mode Option.
- It will say warning Press and Hold Power then Press Volume Up it will Lead to Recovery mode.
- Then Type the Following Comments in Command Prompt.
- It will take a long time to finish the Process.
- After that, it will reboot into Android.If it Not reboots automatically you can reboot it.
- If the Mobile is stuck During this process Repeat the above steps.
20 Impressive Features Android Oreo 8.0
- You can Also Refer-20 Impressive Features Android Oreo 8.0.