Lineage OS Changelog 15 Update Was Released on 07 December 2017.It comes with the Nougat and Some Marshmallow Based Version.There is No Update For Oreo 8.0 Up to 15.Oreo 8.1 Will Released With Lineage OS 15.1.Here we Provide the ROM Download Instructions for Lineage OS Changelog 15 No Oreo December 2017 OTA Update.You can Easily root your mobile with computer.If you feel the Mobile is Junked with Unwanted Mobile Company applications.You can recover it By rooting.When rooting you can change your ROM.But normally You can delete some company applications and free your mobile memory and also you can increase your Phone memory.You can Free Your Mobile From lots of unwanted applications.For Making Root and other Operations You Should Install the USB Drivers For Your Mobile.Here We give the Download Instructions For the Lineage OS Changelog 15.
|App||Official Version From Manufacturer.|
|Stability||Stable without any issues.|
|Update App||Factory Update. It manages permissions for apps on the device.|
- Lineage Pre-Installed Phones.
- Check Your Device Mobile No.
- Battery Percentage Above 80.
- Backup Your Device.
- WIFI or Mobile Data Needed.
- Update Size Depends on Device.So Ready for the Data.
- If the Update is Available it Automatically Asks for your Permission.
Lineage OS Changelog 15 No Oreo December 2017 OTA Update With Krack Security Patch-07 December 2017 Onwards
- You can Check the Nougat Screenshots.
- Download Respective ROM Using Updater App.
- Switch Off Your Mobile.Boot it Into TWRP recovery mode->Power+Volume Down.
- Now it Will Boot into TWRP Recovery Mode.
- Select Install.
- Navigate to /data/data/org.lineageos.updater/app_updates.Select Lineageos.Zip.
- After the Installation Reboot Your Mobile.
- You can Also Use App to Update Your ROM-Lineage Downloader.
- Refer-Official News Change Log 13.
- You can Check Firmware->Settings->About->Software Version.
Lineage OS Changelog 15 Features
- The Recorder app has gotten a major redesign.
- A LiveDisplay tile has been added.
- KRACK Wi-Fi vulnerability has been fixed in both LineageOS 14.1 and 13.0
- October security patches have been merged for both LineageOS 14.1 and 13.0
- November security patches have been merged for LineageOS 14.1 and 13.0
- Bypassing the lock screen by switching to a lock screen-less profile from quick settings has been blocked (BUG BASH-1095)
- The updater, among other minor improvements, now supports device unifications.
- Unification-when a device gets build merged with another one, the user will directly receive updates without requiring the user to manually flash the new build.
- Added support for extended length NFC (needs to be enabled per-device, if supported)
- Two new touchscreen gesture options have been added for lowering and raising the media volume
- Battery icon has been improved.
- The Battery percentage will be shown in battery saver mode when the “show percentage” option is set.
- The exclamation mark in the battery has also been given more contrast so it’s easier on the eyes
- The Calendar app now shows week start and end in the title when in week view, instead of showing the month and year
- Gallery has received some stability improvements
- Making emergency calls without a sim card is now possible, in regions that allow it
- Issues with the “Install” button being greyed out when installing APKs should now be fixed (REGRESSION-1262)
Added 14.1 devices
- BQ Aquaris X5 Plus
- BQ Aquaris U Plus
- Sony Xperia Z5 Compact
- Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE
- Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet WiFi
- LG K10
- Fairphone 2
Removed 14.1 devices
- LG G3 (Verizon)
- Ark Benefit A3
- Wingtech Redmi 2
- Motorola Moto Z Play
- Lenovo Vibe K5 / K5 Plus
- LG G4 – h815, h811
- HTC One M9
- Samsung Galaxy S III (LTE / International) – i9305
20 Impressive Features in Android N Nougat 7.0 Version
- You can Also Refer-20 Impressive Features in Android N Nougat 7.0 Version.