LG Mobile Customers Will Get Faster Updates-Software Upgrade Center Launched
LG Mobile Customers Will Get Faster Updates-Software Upgrade Center Launched.By Launching this Software Center LG Customers Will Get Quick Updates.You can Easily root your mobile with computer.If you feel the Mobile is Junked with Unwanted Mobile Company applications.You can recover it By rooting.When rooting you can change your ROM.But normally You can delete some company applications and free your mobile memory and also you can increase your Phone memory.You can Free Your Mobile From lots of unwanted applications.For Making Root and other Operations You Should Install the USB Drivers For Your Mobile.
||LG Mobile Customers Will Get Faster Updates-Software Upgrade Center Launched.
||Official Version From Manufacturer.
||Stable without any issues.
||Factory Update. It manages permissions for apps on the device.
- Check Your Device Mobile No.
- Battery Percentage Above 80.
- If the Update is Available it Automatically Asks for your Permission.
LG Mobile Customers Will Get Faster Updates-Software Upgrade Center Launched-11 April 2018 Onwards
- If you Can’t Update Automatic Try Manual Method.
- Initially, LG releases the Update For Several Models.
- Go to Settings->About->System Update->Update.
- If you Did not find your Update then Wait for Some time.your model May or may not Available At the Moment.
- SEOUL, Apr. 12, 2018— LG Electronics (LG) today opened the doors to its new Software Upgrade Center in South Korea, the first such facility aimed at providing customers worldwide with faster, timelier, smartphone operating system and software updates. Located in LG’s new research and development campus in Magok-dong, western Seoul, the Software Upgrade Center is just one of the ways LG is demonstrating its commitment to customers’ needs.
- The Software Upgrade Center will not only be charged with developing and delivering regular OS updates for LG smartphones, it will also be responsible for ensuring a consistent user experience on LG devices by continuously testing the stability and compatibility between hardware and software after updates.
- The creation of the center will enable LG to roll out OS updates faster in countries where LG smartphones are available to ensure that customers around the world receive the same level of quality service.
- One of the first initiatives of LG’s new Software Upgrade Center will be to roll out Android Oreo for the LG G6 later this month starting in Korea, followed by other key markets.
- “Aligning after-sales support with customers’ needs is a top priority at LG," said Mr. Jo Seong-jin, CEO of LG Electronics.
- “Stable and consistent upgrades will demonstrate to our customers that LG smartphones have long and reliable lifespans."
- You can refer the official News from Source.
- Initially, they planned For LG High-End Models Only.
- You can Check Firmware->Settings->About->Software Version.
20 Impressive Features Android Oreo 8.0