Some Situation, We Want to Use Two Different Accounts. One Account For As a Public Use and Other One is For Private Use. But the Social Apps Are Mostly Don’t Allow Second Account Log in Option. if You Want to Use Second Account, You Have to Be logged Out From Current Account, that is Pain. Using Below Simple Method, We Can Do This. You can set two Use Two Kik account on your Mobile. If You want to Maintain your Privacy Account from Unwanted Peoples. You can use this. One Account Can be Use For Personal use. Another one Can be Use For Business use. It Absolutely works with Two accounts on Your Mobile. You can Also use Same Kik in Two Different Mobiles. Most of Us have Two Mobiles. Here is the Solution for Using Two Kik Account for Single Mobiles.
- Pre-Installed Kik Required.
- Internet/Wifi connection Required.
- Second Account Details Need.
- Second Account Verification Required.
- Download(Playstore Mirror-Approx 3MB).
- Download Parallel Space(Direct Drive Mirror-Approx 3MB).
- If you didn’t have Kik, You can Download via Playstore-Download Kik
- Install it on Your Mobile.
- Start the Application Select Kik.
- Start With Your New Account. Verify Your Account With Login Details.
- Now You can Use Two Kik Accounts on same Mobile.
- Same Features as in Kik.
- No Root Needed for this App.
- No ban Issues.
- It is a Copy of Kik So no Ban Issues.
- You can Use them Simultaneously.
- Use Many Apps Multiple Accounts Using this App.
Selva Ganesh is a young Entrepreneur running his Blog from his living room. He is a Computer Engineer, An experienced Android Developer, Professional Blogger & addicted Web Developer. He runs Android Infotech which offers Problem Solving Articles around the globe.