Google Pixel XL Telus PPR1.181005.003.A1 Pie 9.0 Official Firmware was Released on 20 November 2018. It comes with 9.0 Version. It Comes With November 2018 Patch and Minor Updates. You can Update Your Mobile to Android P by your Software Update. But If you Can’t update the Android P Automatically, You can Update it Manually. Some Major Patches For Remote code execution, Denial of service and Some High Severity Problems Are Included in this Update.
- Battery level above 80 Percent.
- Should Backup Your Device(Full Data Loss Process).
- Google Pixel Devices Only.
- Android Version-9.0
- Firmware Version-Google Pixel XL Telus PPR1.181005.003.A1
- Month Date-November 2018.
- There are Two Steps in the Firmware Update.
- Unlocking Bootloader(If you Have Already Unlocked Bootloader Version, You can Skip this Step).
Unlocking Bootloader in Google Pixel XL Telus Devices
- Download(Windows)/Download(Mac) Respective ADB Drivers and Install it on your system.
- Unlock Your Pixel Before Doing this.if you already Unlocked it You can move Flashing Directly.
- Download the Flash ROM/ Google Pixel XL Telus PPR1.181005.003.A1 Pie 9.0 Official Firmware and Copy the Rom File in your System. Extract it.
- Copy File in Desktop/Android Pie folder.
- Open Command prompt. Go to cd/Username/Desktop/Android Pie.
- Connect Your Mobile via USB Cable.
- In your Mobile Go to Setting>Developer options>Enable Oem Unlock.
- Make sure your Mobile is Detected by System. Type the Following
- If your Device is Detected you will get the Device ID.
- If you didn’t get that Repeat the above steps from Bootloader mode.
- Put your Mobile in Boot Loader Mode-Follow Below Steps.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button for about 2-3 seconds.
- Holding Volume key press the Power key for a short while.
- Use the Volume key to change START to Recovery Mode Option.
- It will say warning Press and Hold Power then Press Volume Up it will Lead to Recovery mode.
- Then Type the Following Comments in Command Prompt.
- It will take a long time to finish the Process.
- After that, it will reboot into Android. If it Not reboots automatically you can reboot it.
- If the Mobile is stuck During this process Repeat the above steps.