Samsung Officially Announce the Refund For Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Canada.Last Week Samsung Asks Officially to Return Note 7 Again After the Four Major Carrier Asked Customers to return their Note 7 Units. Samsung Already Says Half of Recalled Note 7 Devices Exchanged. Even if they Exchange the Products,Some Exploit Happen After the Exchange.It Also Reveals the Reason Behind Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Explosions.But Exchanged Units Getting Some issues Again in Some Regions.So Some Operators in the Unites States Regions Allows Users to Exchange the Replacement Units.Samsung Sais that it is not a Safe issue.Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Mobiles Exchange are Started Officially in The United States.Now Australian operators Announces Galaxy note 7 Users can get a Full refund or can Participate in Exchange Program.The Details Are Officially from the Samsung and Samsung Australia Operators.Recently Some Samsung Galaxy Note 7 devices are facing the battery related Problems.Users start Making complaints About the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Battery.Now Due to this issues, US Federal Aviation Administration Banned these Models are carried by the users.Samsung Advise users to check their Galaxy note 7 Models With their IMEI Numbers.
|Name||Samsung Asks Officially to Return Note 7 Again.|
|News||From Samsung,AT&T,T-Mobile,Sprint USA,US-Cellular,Verizon Wireless,Best Buy.|
|Models||Based on the Regions.|
|Purchase Date||After September 21,2016 and Exchanged Units.|
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 N930F (Europe)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 930G (India)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 N930V (Verizon)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 N930A (AT&T)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 N930P (Sprint)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 N930T (T-Mobile)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 N930R4 (US Cellular)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 N930W8 (North America).
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Telstra
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Optus
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Vodafone
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Virgin.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Units Sales Stopped in the Canada
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 N930W8 (Bell Canada)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 N930W8 (Virgin Canada)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 N930W8 (SaskTel Canada)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 N930W8 (Wind Mobile Canada)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 N930W8 (Videotron Canada)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 N930W8 (Rogers Canada)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 N930W8 (KooDoo Mobile Canada).
Samsung Note 7 Refund Information For the Canada Carriers
- We Already Know the Battery are a fault that causes the Explosions While charging.
- But Samsung Finds 26 Fake Cases About Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Explosions.
- You can Also refer-Samsung Find Some Fake Cases In Note 7 Explosions.
- Now Exchanged Units Getting Some Issues Like Heating and Battery Drain Quickly Problems in the South Korean Regions.
- So Giant Operators in the United States AT&T,T-Mobile,Sprint USA,Verizon Wireless Announce that Users Can Exchange their Replacement Units With Other Model Mobiles.
- In this Case,Samsung Says it is not Related to Battery Issues.But We Will Conduct the Examination Regarding this.
- You can Also refer the News From Wall Street Journal-Refer News.
- After the Call of Return by Four Major Carriers Samsung Announce Officially Return of the Note 7 Units.
- Due to Lots of Issued After the Exchange Giant Operators in the United States AT&T,T-Mobile,Sprint USA,Verizon Wireless Stopped the Sales and Advice the Users to Exchange With the Other Model.
- Now Samsung Officially Announce the Refund For Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Units in Canada.
Samsung Asks Officially to Return Note 7 Again Official News From Samsung
- Galaxy Note7 Owners need to do one of the following:
- Exchange your current Galaxy Note7 for a Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 edge and replacement of any Galaxy Note7 specific accessories with a refund of the price difference between devices; or
- Contact your point of purchase to obtain a full refund.
- Customers who exchange a Note7 device will also receive a $25 gift card, in-store credit, in-store accessory credit or bill credit from select carrier retail outlets.
- Refer the Official News From Samsung-Refer News.
Samsung Note 7 Refund Information For the Canada Carriers Official News From Samsung Canada
- Mississauga, ON – October 11, 2016 – Mississauga, ON – October 11, 2016 – Samsung Electronics Canada Inc. has confirmed that with consumers’ safety as a priority, Samsung has stopped sales, exchanges and production of the Galaxy Note7 globally. Canadian consumers with either an original Galaxy Note7 or replacement Galaxy Note7 device should power down and stop using the device.
- “The team has been consistent in our resolve in putting consumers first and worked as quickly as possible,” said Paul Brannen, COO & EVP, Mobile and Enterprise Solutions. “We are committed to working closely with our carrier and retail partners to make this as easy as possible for consumers. We appreciate the support we’ve received over the past few weeks.”
- Beginning Thursday, October 13th, Samsung Note7 owners can bring their device to the original Samsung or authorized reseller point of purchase, to:
- Exchange towards a Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 edge device.
- Receive a refund for the Note7 device and Note7 specific accessories.
- You can refer the Offical News-Refer News.
- Contact Customer Care-1-855-747-6520.
- Contact Retail Store.
Reason Behind Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Explosions Official News From Samsung UK
- “Samsung is committed to producing the highest quality products and we take every incident report from our valued customers very seriously. In response to recently reported cases of the new Galaxy Note7, we conducted a thorough investigation and found a battery cell issue.
- “To date (as of September 1) there have been 35 cases that have been reported globally and we are currently conducting a thorough inspection with our suppliers to identify possible affected batteries in the market. However, because our customers’ safety is an absolute priority at Samsung, we have stopped sales of the Galaxy Note7.
- We acknowledge the inconvenience this may cause in the market but this is to ensure that Samsung continues to deliver the highest quality products to our customers. We are working closely with our partners to ensure the replacement experience is as convenient and efficient as possible.”
- You can Also refer-Official News From Samsung UK.