Deals should be chasing us. We should Not track sales. Yes, When you search for your favorite product offers, It may not be available at the moment. So, You should buy the products when it is available on the Deal. Did you Know? Most of us always produce unnecessary products and missed the necessary one on the Deals. So, To get useful offers, I listed Smartphones, Wearables, Headsets, and Accessories Here. Unlike others, I will only list the products which are more than 20% Offer. Because buying products in the name of the deal, and you got below 20% is useless. Also, I will mention how much percentage and amount you can save.
I always remove the expired deals. So, You will get the current offers on this page. Most of our users asked for the regular offer Information. Instead of posting each offer as a separate post, I feel combining them into a single post will avoid confusion. I Will separate the Major Categories and Sub Categories so that you can access it without trouble.
Did the offers are Worthy?
It depends on what you are choosing. In the Latest mobiles, we can’t expect huge deals. But 6 Months old or 1-Year-Old Flagship phones can get a lot of price reductions. If you planned to buy Upper Mid-range phones, You should consider purchasing the 1-Year-Old flagship mobile. I already covered the topics on how to choose a perfect phone and How to buy an Android Phone on Black Friday?. Read them; they will give you an overall map and some ideas. We can expect massive offers on Android TV products.
- **The Following product links may contain Affiliates.
- I will always include the products only from the Well-Reputed Online stores Like Amazon, Best Buy like that. But, After purchasing If anything goes wrong, You should contact the respective Online Stores regarding this.
I Separated and listed the mobiles in the following three categories. Sometimes Flagship mobiles rate may be low compared with Mid-Range phones due to the latest versions. I also provide the Year with the mobile. The best Deals are must buy mobiles. If you find a suitable one, grab it.
- Flagship Phones
- Mid-Range Phones
- Budget Variants
Verizon Exclusive Deal
- You can get a $200 Offer over 24 months on all phones, which are costs above $600. Or You can get a $400 Master card offer. If you buy a new line on Verizon.
- LG V60 ThinQ 5G UW 128GB variant- $550 with 24 months plan ($22.92/mo for 24 months) Actual Price is $950. $400 offer (44% offer). Buy on Verizon.
- Motorola edge+ 256GB variant- $799 with 24 months plan ($33.33/mo for 24 months) Actual Price is $999. $200 offer (20% offer). Buy on Verizon.
Pixel 4 and 4 XL
- Google Pixel 4 64 GB Variant- $399 With Carrier Activation on Best Buy. ($17.99/Month For 24 Months) $400 Offer. (50% Offer)
- Google Pixel 4 XL 64 GB Variant- $300 Gift Card with AT&T or Verizon carrier Activation on Target. (Actual Price $899- 30% Offer)
- Flat $200 Offer on Google Store. (Actual Price $799 For Pixel 4- 33.33% Offer).
Pixel 3 and 3 XL
- Google Pixel 3/3XL 64 GB Variant- $500 Gift Card with AT&T or Verizon carrier Activation on Target. (Actual Price $799- 62.5% Offer).
- Google Pixel 3XL 64 GB Variant- $500 Gift Card with AT&T or Verizon carrier Activation on Target. (Actual Price $899- 55.5% Offer).
- Google Pixel 3a 64 GB Variant- $299 without Activation on Best Buy and Google (Actual Price $399- 74% Offer).
S20 FE 5G Pre-Order (From- $699, Minimum Offer-$100-200)
S20 All Models (From- $750, Minimum Offer-$200)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 models(S20, S20+, S20+ 5G) at Microsoft. Min. $200-300 Offer. (25% Offer).
Galaxy Note 10 Plus (Actual Price- $1100)
- $630 only With Verizon Wireless Carrier Activation on Costco. $470 Offer. (42% Offer).
- $450 Worth Gift Card only With AT&T, Sprint Verizon Wireless Carrier Activation on Walmart. (40% Offer).
Galaxy S10 (Actual Price- $899)
- $430 only With Verizon Wireless Carrier Activation on Costco. $470 Offer. (47% Offer).
- $450 Worth Gift Card only With AT&T, Sprint Verizon Wireless Carrier Activation on Walmart. (60% Offer).
Galaxy S10 Plus (Actual Price- $999)
- $530 only With Verizon Wireless Carrier Activation on Costco. $470 Offer. (47% Offer).
- $450 Worth Gift Card only With AT&T, Sprint Verizon Wireless Carrier Activation on Walmart. (45% Offer).
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Unlocked Phone with 512GB memory- $855 only on Amazon. (Actual Price- $1300, 34% Offer).
Galaxy S10e (Actual Price- $750)
- $450 only With Verizon Wireless Carrier/Sprint Activation on Bestbuy. $300 Offer. (40% Offer).
- $300 Worth Gift Card only With AT&T, Sprint Verizon Wireless Carrier Activation on Walmart. (40% Offer).
- Google Pixel 3a XL- $379 only on Google Store. (25% Offer), $447 (INR 31,999) on Flipkart. (Actual Price- INR 44,999, 30% Offer).
- Moto G7 Unlocked 64 GB- $199 only on Amazon. (66% Offer).
- Moto G7 Power 32 GB- Free on 24 Months plan with T-Mobile. (committed Offer).
- Moto Z3 Play with 32GB Unlocked Variant- $100 on with Activation on Best Buy. (Actual Price- $350, 71% Offer).
- Samsung Galaxy A50 64GB Black Verizon Smartphone Open Box- $200 on eBay. (Actual Price- $300, 33% Offer).
- LG Stylo 5- $170 only on Bestbuy. (43% Offer).
- Pixel Slate- From $499 on Google Store (Actual Price- $799, 62% Offer).
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 inch 128 GB Memory with 64 GB Card- From $267 on Amazon (Actual Price- $330, 20% Offer).
Wear OS By Google
- Ticwatch Pro- $159 only on Amazon. (Actual Price- $250, 63% Offer).
- Fossil Gen 5 Carlyle Stainless Steel- $215 only on Amazon. (Actual Price- $295, 72% Offer).
- LG 86UM8070PUA 86″ 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (2019), Black- $1799 (Used-Like New) on Amazon (Actual Price- $2300, 78% Offer).
- Sony XBR65Z9F 65-inch 4K(HDR 10, OLED Display, Chromecast Built-in)- $1798 on Amazon / Best Buy (Actual Price- $2998, 59% Offer).
- Samsung UN75RU8000FXZA Flat 75-Inch 4K 8 Series Ultra HD Smart TV (HDR, Alexa Compatibility)- $1532 on Amazon (Actual Price- $2200, 30% Offer).
- QN65Q60RAFXZA Flat 65-Inch QLED 4K (HDR, Alexa Compatibility)- $1032 on Amazon (Actual Price- $1800, 43% Offer).
- JBL – Link View with Google Assistant- $100 on Best Buy (Actual Price- $299, 33% Offer).
I will keep adding offers as much as possible that makes sense, and I don’t want you to be confused about the details. I filtered out the products like a review, best mobile, and best online store. Everything will be in one line with the product. As I mentioned earlier, You can always buy Mid-Range phones and Budget variants at a low cost. I try to avoid fewer margin offers. Because you can buy them if you wait for some days. The price always goes low. If you find the best offers, which more than 20% or 30% comment below. I Try to Include them also If they are worthy.