Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Banned Officially From the United States Flights.It Means You cannot Carry this Mobile Even if it is in Switch Off State.Samsung Officially Announce the Refund For Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Canada.Last Week Samsung Asks Officially to Return Note 7 Again After the Four Major Carrier Asked Customers to return their Note 7 Units. Samsung Already Says Half of Recalled Note 7 Devices Exchanged. Even if they Exchange the Products,Some Exploit Happen After the Exchange.It Also Reveals the Reason Behind Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Explosions.But Exchanged Units Getting Some issues Again in Some Regions.So Some Operators in the Unites States Regions Allows Users to Exchange the Replacement Units.Samsung Sais that it is not a Safe issue.Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Mobiles Exchange are Started Officially in The United States.Now Australian operators Announces Galaxy note 7 Users can get a Full refund or can Participate in Exchange Program.The Details Are Officially from the Samsung and Samsung Australia Operators.Recently Some Samsung Galaxy Note 7 devices are facing the battery related Problems.Users start Making complaints About the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Battery.Now Due to this issues, US Federal Aviation Administration Banned these Models are carried by the users.Samsung Advise users to check their Galaxy note 7 Models With their IMEI Numbers.
|Name||Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Banned Officially From the United States Flights.|
|News||From Transportation United States Government.|
|Models||Based on the Regions.|
|Purchase Date||After September 21,2016 and Exchanged Units.|
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 N930F (Europe)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 930G (India)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 N930V (Verizon)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 N930A (AT&T)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 N930P (Sprint)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 N930T (T-Mobile)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 N930R4 (US Cellular)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 N930W8 (North America).
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Telstra
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Optus
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Vodafone
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Virgin.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Banned Officially From the United States Flights
- We Already Know the Battery are a fault that causes the Explosions While charging.
- But Samsung Finds 26 Fake Cases About Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Explosions.
- You can Also refer-Samsung Find Some Fake Cases In Note 7 Explosions.
- Now Exchanged Units Getting Some Issues Like Heating and Battery Drain Quickly Problems in the South Korean Regions.
- So Giant Operators in the United States AT&T,T-Mobile,Sprint USA,Verizon Wireless Announce that Users Can Exchange their Replacement Units With Other Model Mobiles.
- In this Case,Samsung Says it is not Related to Battery Issues.But We Will Conduct the Examination Regarding this.
- You can Also refer the News From Wall Street Journal-Refer News.
- After the Call of Return by Four Major Carriers Samsung Announce Officially Return of the Note 7 Units.
- Due to Lots of Issued After the Exchange Giant Operators in the United States AT&T,T-Mobile,Sprint USA,Verizon Wireless Stopped the Sales and Advice the Users to Exchange With the Other Model.
- Now transportation Government in the United States Announced Officially About the Ban of Samsung Galaxy Note 7.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Banned Officially From the United States Flights Official News
- WASHINGTON – The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT), with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and the Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA), today announced it is issuing an emergency order to ban all Samsung Galaxy Note7 smartphone devices from air transportation in the United States. Individuals who own or possess a Samsung Galaxy Note7 device may not transport the device on their person, in carry-on baggage, or in checked baggage on flights to, from, or within the United States. This prohibition includes all Samsung Galaxy Note7 devices. The phones also cannot be shipped as air cargo. The ban will be effective on Saturday, October 15, 2016, at noon ET.
- “We recognize that banning these phones from airlines will inconvenience some passengers, but the safety of all those aboard an aircraft must take priority,” said Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx. “We are taking this additional step because even one fire incident in-flight poses a high risk of severe personal injury and puts many lives at risk.”
- Device owners have experienced documented incidents of the dangerous evolution of heat with both recalled and replacement Samsung Galaxy Note7 devices. Samsung and the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) acknowledged this imminent safety hazard with the company’s September 15, 2016 and October 13, 2016 recalls. Additionally, on October 11, 2016, Samsung suspended the manufacture and sale of the Samsung Galaxy Note7 device.
- You can refer the Full News-Refer Full News.
Reason Behind Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Explosions Official News From Samsung UK
- “Samsung is committed to producing the highest quality products and we take every incident report from our valued customers very seriously. In response to recently reported cases of the new Galaxy Note7, we conducted a thorough investigation and found a battery cell issue.
- “To date (as of September 1) there have been 35 cases that have been reported globally and we are currently conducting a thorough inspection with our suppliers to identify possible affected batteries in the market. However, because our customers’ safety is an absolute priority at Samsung, we have stopped sales of the Galaxy Note7.
- We acknowledge the inconvenience this may cause in the market but this is to ensure that Samsung continues to deliver the highest quality products to our customers. We are working closely with our partners to ensure the replacement experience is as convenient and efficient as possible.”
- You can Also refer-Official News From Samsung UK.