OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 5.0.1 Oreo ROM was Released on 31 December 2017.It comes with Oreo 8.0 Based Version.You can Update Your Mobile to Nougat by your Software Update.If you feel the Mobile is Junked with Unwanted Mobile Company applications.You can recover it By rooting.When rooting you can change your ROM.But normally You can delete some company applications and free your mobile memory and also you can increase your Phone memory.You can Easily root your mobile with computer.You can Free Your Mobile From lots of unwanted applications.
|Name||Flash using cmd.|
|Stability||Stable without any issues.|
- One Plus 3.
- Battery level above 80 percent.
- Should Backup Your Device(Full Data Loss Process).
- Oreo Only.
- OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 5.0.1 Only.
- Download Update For OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 5.0.1 Firmware.
- Select Appropriate Firmware Your Mobile.
- Copy it to Your Mobile Memory.
- Switch Off Your Mobile.Boot it Into recovery mode->Volume Down+Power Button.
- Now it Will Boot into TWRP Recovery Mode.
- Return to Home of TWRP Select Install.Select Downloaded ROM file.
- After the Installation Go to TWRP Home Page.
- Select Wipe->Advance Wipe->Select Cache,System,Data.
- Reboot Your Device after the Above Step.
- Update to Android Oreo (8.0)
- Added Parallel Apps
- Added Picture in Picture
- Auto-fill Added
- Added Smart text selection
- Added support for aptX HD
- Wi-Fi hotspot device manager Added
- Added “adaptive mode” screen calibration
- Updated Android security patch for December
- General bug fixes and stability improvements
20 Impressive Features In Android N Nougat 7.0 Version
- You can Also refer-20 Impressive Features In Android N Nougat 7.0 Version.
20 Impressive Features Android Oreo 8.0
- You can Also Refer-20 Impressive Features Android Oreo 8.0.