Samsung Launched It’s S10 with a lot of features and Highlight is One UI. With One UI you have a lot of exclusive features. Based on the Budget and Compact Samsung launched three variants with Some specs variation, But all the devices have the Same Processor. If you struggle to take a Screenshot, you can use a lot of methods to achieve this. You can even Ask Bixby to take a screenshot If you have Bixby 2.0. You can also use Palm gestures to take Screenshot. Here below we explained how to make a screenshot on all three variants of S10.
- SM-G973 All Variants
- SM-G970 All Variants
Take Screenshots in Samsung Galaxy S10 / S10e / S10 Plus
Method 1: Using Physical Key combinations
You can use your Volume Down+ Power Button to take screenshots. Use your Left hand to Hold Volume Down Button from back Right-hand and Finger to Power Button. If you Hold from the back, you can easily Press the combinations.
You Can find these photos in Gallery Screenshots Folder.
Method 2: Using Palm Swipe
Samsung Galaxy S10 unique features like palm swipe gestures. To Access this feature, Go to Settings >> Advanced features >> Palm Swipe to Capture >> Enable. After enabling this feature, swipe your palm from left to right above the sensor to capture screenshots.
Method 3: Using Bixby
- Launch Bixby; You can ask Bixby to take Screenshot.
- Go to Settings >> Advanced Features >> Bixby Key, Select Double Press to Open Bixby.
- Enable Use Single Press and Select Run Quick Command >> Take Screenshot, Name this quick command as “Screenshot.”
- Now If you press Bixby Button Single time, It will take the screenshot, and If you Double click, It will launch Bixby Key. You can also Remap Bixby to start Google Assistant.
Method 4: Using Apps
Screenshot Easy App
- Download Screenshot Easy App from Play Store.
- Beyond Just a Screenshot, you can do a lot of things like Screen Recorder, Entire Website Page Capture, and Scroll Capture.
- After you Install this app, You can see this app in the Notification Bar. If you tap Capture, It will Capture the current screen on your Mobile.
Screenshot Touch App
- Download Screenshot Touch App from Play Store.
- It is similar to the above app. But in my usage, It is easy to use, because of the Touch Assistive menu. When you tap that Logo, It will Pop-up with the option for capture.
Touch Master App
- Download TouchMaster (Assistive Touch) App from Play Store.
- There are a lot of Touch Assistants available, But they are loaded with some unwanted features. This app can make our work done with less storage.
If you are a Regular user, I advise you to use Physical keys, because you will rarely use the Screenshot feature. Palm swipe may take accidental screenshots. But, If you are a Developer or some techie guy who use various screenshots, use In-Built Palm Gesture or Play Store Apps. If you install from third-party sites, Always check the Background activities to avoid your Data stolen.
Selva Kumar is an Android Devices Enthusiast, Who Can Talk and Write About Anything If You Give a Hint About the respective devices. He is a Computer Science Graduate and Certified Android Developer, Making His Career towards this Technology. He is always eager to try new Android devices — not only Software level but Hardware-level Also. Beyond this, He is a Good Swimmer, Guitarist.