Taking a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy A01 Core running on Android 10 is a simple and helpful feature that allows you to capture and save images of your screen for various purposes. Whether you want to catch a funny conversation, keep important information, or share an exciting moment with others, taking a screenshot on your Galaxy A01 Core will enable you to do so effortlessly. This guide will explore different methods to capture screenshots on your device, providing step-by-step instructions to help you master this handy feature.
This Mobile comes with Android 10, One UI 2.1, So you can take screenshots using the Palm swipe method. We also added some third-party apps to make this process easy. If you are a regular user, the Palm swipe and Key combination method are enough; You Don’t need new apps.
Table of Contents
Different Ways to Take Screenshots in Samsung Galaxy A01 Core
It is always a wise idea to avoid specific apps for simple tasks. When you are not satisfied with the standard method or need Advanced customizations, you can use other particular apps to take screenshots. Or you can stick with in-built system methods.
1. Using Physical Key combinations
You can use your Volume Down+ Power Button to take screenshots. Use your Left hand to Hold the Volume Down Button from the back Right-hand and Finger to Power Button. If you Hold it from the back, you can quickly Press the combinations.
You can find these photos in Gallery Screenshots Folder.
2. Using Palm Swipe
Samsung Galaxy One UI-based series has unique features like palm swipe gestures. To Access, this feature, Go to Settings >> Advanced features >> Palm Swipe to Capture >> Enable. After enabling this feature, swipe your palm from left to right above the sensor to capture screenshots.
3. Ask Google Assistant
Instead of Bixby, Samsung allows users to use Google Assistant in the new “A” series. You should set up your Google Assistant before this process. You can do this by going to settings-> Voices Assist-> Google. Toggle the gear icon.
After the setup process, Wherever you want to take a screenshot, long-press the Home Button and Ask Google Assistant to Take a Screenshot. After it takes a screenshot, you can share and save them.
4. Using Assistant Menu
This menu also has an exclusive Samsung One UI feature, like a touch assistant in the Google Play Store. By enabling this option, you can add shortcuts or quick actions and access them anywhere on your Mobile.
- To activate this, Go to Settings >> Accessibility >> Interaction and dexturity>> Assistant menu>> Enable.
- After enabling this feature, You will get the icon as a screen overlay app. If you press the icon, you will get some options. Select a screenshot from the options.
5. Accessibility Menu
Yes, you can also use the Accessibility menu to take a screenshot.
- To activate this, Go to Settings >> Accessibility >> Installed services>> Accessibility menu>> Enable.
- After enabling this feature, You will get the additional stick man icon to activate the button navigation in the navigation. If you press the icon, you will get some options. Select a screenshot from the options.
6. Using Apps
Screenshot Easy App
- Download Screenshot Easy App from Play Store.
- Beyond Just a Screenshot, you can do many things like Screen Recorder, Entire Website Page Capture, and Scroll Capture.
- After installing this app, you can see this app in the Notification Bar. If you tap Capture, It will capture the current screen on your Mobile.
Screenshot Touch App
- Download the Screenshot Touch App from Play Store.
- It is similar to the above app. But I think it is easy to use because of the Touch Assistive menu. When you tap that Logo, It will Pop-up with the option for capture.
Touch Master App
- Download the TouchMaster (Assistive Touch) App from Play Store.
- Many Touch Assistants are available, But they are loaded with unwanted features. This app can make our work done with less storage.
In mid-range Mobile, Bixby can work better. But Samsung soon drops Bixby. Taking Screenshots in Samsung Galaxy A01 Core is similar in terms of Software and OS; thus, the same methods will work for them. So, You can stick with Google Assistant. If you are a regular user, I advise using Physical keys because you rarely use the Screenshot feature. Palm swipe may take accidental screenshots. But, If you are a Developer or some techie guy who uses several screenshots, use In-Built Palm Gesture or Play Store Apps. If you install from third-party sites, Always check the Background activities to avoid stealing your data. If you have other methods, comment below.
Arun Karthick is a highly skilled and versatile individual with a computer science background. He completed his undergraduate degree in this field and has since worked as an Android developer. Arun is known for his expertise in break dance and is highly regarded in this field. In addition to his dancing abilities, Arun is also a mobile hardware-level technician, making him well-rounded. He is known for his intelligence and is considered an intelligent individual in his professional and personal life.