Samsung releases New models in A series. Samsung Galaxy A60, A70, and A80 are near High-End models with a lot of enhanced features, compare with the Mid-Range variants. We don’t do screenshots as a routine task. If you are a developer or other not regular activities, you may need frequent usage of Screenshots. Compare with other mobiles, Samsung Galaxy mobiles need some physical key combinations or other methods, that made take screenshot as a hard task. In Google Pixel devices, you can easily take screenshots in the Power button. In OnePlus devices, you can make screenshots by swiping three fingers in Display.
This mobile comes with One UI Pie 9.0 OS, So you can take screenshots using Palm swipe method. We also added some third party apps to make this process easy. If you are a regular user, Palm swipe and Key combination method are enough; You Don’t need new apps.
- SM-A606 All Variants
- SM-A805 All Variants
Take Screenshots in Samsung Galaxy A60/A70/A80
Method 1: Using Physical Key combinations
You can use your Volume Down+ Power Button to take screenshots. Use your Left hand to Hold Volume Down Button from back Right-hand and Finger to Power Button. If you Hold from the back, you can quickly Press the combinations.
You Can find these photos in Gallery Screenshots Folder.
Method 2: Using Palm Swipe
Samsung Galaxy A series has unique features like palm swipe gestures. To Access this feature, Go to Settings >> Advanced features >> Palm Swipe to Capture >> Enable. After enabling this feature, swipe your palm from left to right above the sensor to capture screenshots.
Method 3: Using Bixby (Only for Samsung Galaxy A80)
- Launch Bixby; You can ask Bixby to take Screenshot.
- Go to Settings >> Advanced Features >> Bixby Key, Select Double Press to Open Bixby.
- Enable Use Single Press and Select Run Quick Command >> Take Screenshot, Name this quick command as “Screenshot.”
- Now If you press Bixby Button Single time, It will take the screenshot, and If you Double click, It will launch Bixby Key. You can also Remap Bixby to start Google Assistant.
Method 4: Using Apps
Screenshot Easy App
- Download Screenshot Easy App from Play Store.
- Beyond Just a Screenshot, you can do a lot of things like Screen Recorder, Entire Website Page Capture, and Scroll Capture.
- After you Install this app, You can see this app in the Notification Bar. If you tap Capture, It will Capture the current screen on your Mobile.
Screenshot Touch App
- Download Screenshot Touch App from Play Store.
- It is similar to the above app. But in my usage, It is easy to use, because of the Touch Assistive menu. When you tap that Logo, It will Pop-up with the option for capture.
Touch Master App
- Download TouchMaster (Assistive Touch) App from Play Store.
- There are a lot of Touch Assistants available, But they are loaded with some unwanted features. This app can make our work done with less storage.
If you are a Regular user, I advise you to use Physical keys, because you will rarely use the Screenshot feature. Palm swipe may take accidental screenshots. But, If you are a Developer or some techie guy who use several screenshots, use In-Built Palm Gesture or Play Store Apps. If you install from third-party sites, Always check the Background activities to avoid your Data stolen.
Selva Ganesh is the Chief Editor of this Blog. He is a Computer Science Engineer, An experienced Android Developer, Professional Blogger with 8+ years in the field. He completed courses about Google News Initiative. He runs Android Infotech which offers Problem Solving Articles around the globe.
Leave a Reply