Samsung M series make Storm in Budget Mobiles. Especially M30 with AMOLED Display and Three rear cameras. Taking screenshots is not that much comfortable in Samsung devices till now. If you compare it with Google Pixel devices and OnePlus and other devices. Google Pixel have Dedicated Option in Power Button for this. Where OnePlus devices have Gesture, if you try to take a Screenshot in Samsung M series Out of 10 Times, You will miss two times. Either you accept the Wrong screenshot, or You Will lock screen or You turn down the Volume. It maybe looks like a natural, But if you miss the timing, It can be irritating.
Supporting versions: All Variants of Samsung M10, M20, and M30.
Take Screenshots in Samsung M series
Method 1: Using Physical Key combinations
You can use your Volume Down+ Power Button to take screenshots. Use your Left hand to Hold Volume Down Button from back Right-hand and Finger to Power Button. If you Hold from the back, you can easily Press the combinations.
You Can find these photos in Gallery Screenshots Folder.
Method 2: Using Assistant Menu
Samsung M Series has a special assistant menu that contains some shortcut Operations for your mobile. To Access this feature, Go to Settings >> Accessibility >> Dexterity and Interaction >> Enable Assistant Menu. If you tab the Assistant menu, you can find the Option called Screenshots.
Method 3: Using Apps
Screenshot Easy App
- Download Screenshot Easy App from Play Store.
- Beyond Just a Screenshot, you can do a lot of things like Screen Recorder, Entire Website Page Capture, and Scroll Capture.
- After you Install this app, You can see this app in the Notification Bar. If you tap Capture, It will Capture the current screen on your Mobile.
Screenshot Touch App
- Download Screenshot Touch App from Play Store.
- It is similar to the above app. But in my usage, It is easy to use, because of the Touch Assistive menu. When you tap that Logo, It will Pop-up with the option for capture.
Touch Master App
- Download TouchMaster (Assistive Touch) App from Play Store.
- There are a lot of Touch Assistants available, But they are loaded with some unwanted features. This app can make our work done with less storage.
If you are a Regular user, I advise you to use Physical keys, because you will rarely use the Screenshot feature. But, If you are a Developer or some techie guy who use various screenshots, use In-Built Assistive Menu or Play Store Apps. If you install from third-party sites, Always check the Background activities to avoid your Data stolen.
Selva Kumar is an Android Devices Enthusiast, Who Can Talk and Write About Anything If You Give a Hint About the respective devices. He is a Computer Science Graduate, Making His Career towards this Technology. He is always eager to try new Android devices — not only Software level but Hardware-level Also. Beyond this, He is a Good Swimmer, Guitarist.