Compared with any other mobile manufacturer, Motorola always has trust among users with both hardware and software. Since they always give the best price for mid-range mobiles. Moto G Stylus 5G was released in June 2021. It got good sales in all regions. Since US carriers, mobiles need additional certification and support band configurations; Mobile manufacturers need to tweak their mobiles before selling on US soil. Moto G Stylus 5G is available on Verizon Wireless for $400 or $11.11/mo for 36 months plan.
Moto G Stylus 5G is available on Verizon Wireless
Compared with other mobiles at this price, Moto G Stylus 5G has been praised by reviewers because of its robust build, excellent display, and surprisingly good stylus experience. All this for less than $500. Even better is the Verizon model, which retails for $400 per month or $11.11 per month for 36 months with a payment plan. This puts it at a lower price than competitors like the Samsung Galaxy A53 or the upcoming Google Pixel 6a. In certain areas, it is even better than those phones.
Moto G Stylus 5G Verizon Wireless version Highlights
- Dual Sim – You can use multiple sims simultaneously. You can use two services at once without having to have two phones.
- MultiTouch-Touch Displays provide a more interactive experience.
- A Big Screen – 6.8 inches IPS LCD Screen– Reading, browsing the internet, and watching videos are more enjoyable on a larger screen.
- High-Resolution Screen – 1080×2460 pixels Images, videos, and text will appear sharper and more precise.
- Sharp Screen-395 ppi-Images and videos will look great on this clear and sharp screen. It will be easier for you to read text.
- High Resolution Camera-50 MP with AutoFocus
- To enhance specific blur, zoom, and wide-angle effects, we can use a triple camera setup-50 MP + 8MP + 2MP-Triple camera.
- A Flash for Camera-LED – Using a flash camera lets you take low-light pictures.
- Full HD Video Recording Supported-1080p @ 30 FPS.
- Supports video calling with the front camera of 16 MP.
- Memory Card Support.
- Many Storage Options – 256GB – Larger storage capacity allows you to store more music, videos, and photos and install more applications.
- Octa-Core CPU – More cores mean better parallelism. We can do more tasks in parallel, and the User Interface is not affected.
- Many RAM- 8GB- More applications can be run simultaneously on a high RAM phone, making it faster.
- It supports 4G and 5G. It supports VoLTE. We can use this to make calls over a 4G connection.
- Wifi Hotspot, wifi Hotspot, and wifi Tethering are supported.
- Bluetooth v5.1 is included.
- Features Fingerprint Sensor and Face Unlock.
- We can use it to determine your exact location. Also, We can use GPS to provide directions to specific areas.
- NFC- NFC allows wireless payments to be made via mobile phones. We can connect two NFC-enabled phones by touching one another.
- It has a 3.5mm headset, Jack.
- It has an accelerometer and a gyroscope.
This phone has some drawbacks, such as the slow charging speed and the mono speaker. It’s a great mid-range choice for anyone looking to save four digits on a new phone. You’ll have to settle with steel blue as Verizon doesn’t offer Moto’s flashy seafoam color. You can purchase the phone from the carrier‘s site if you are interested.
Sometimes, The mobile may look beyond the price we pay. As Tech reviewers and Users, Moto G Stylus 5G is one of that phones. With a daring move, Moto re-releases it in the US region after nearly a one-year International launch. With Verizon, $11.11/mo for 36 months plan, The cost is not that much. When you feel the price is worthy and falls under your need for a checklist, you can buy Moto G Stylus 5G on Verizon’s official website.
Selva Ganesh is the Chief Editor of this Blog. He is a Computer Science Engineer, An experienced Android Developer, Professional Blogger with 8+ years in the field. He completed courses about Google News Initiative. He runs Android Infotech which offers Problem Solving Articles around the globe.
Leave a Reply