Samsung made re-entry with its “M” series mobile lineups. Samsung using the “M” series to compete against Xiaomi mobile and using new “A” series lineups for the Realme competition. After massive success with the new “M” lineups, they introduce new technologies in the successor. Now they are planning to release Samsung Galaxy M52 5G with a 120Hz FHD+ Screen and Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G processor. “M” series mobiles are popular in Asian countries. So, they begin to release the first lineup in these regions.
Samsung has been introducing 5G connections into more mid-range smartphones to compete with Chinese manufacturers such as Xiaomi, Realme, and OnePlus, which dominate marketplaces in India and worldwide. In India, Samsung is preparing to launch the Galaxy M52 5G smartphone.
On Amazon, the company is running a teaser about the new smartphone release. The company has confirmed a few details about the smartphone. The Galaxy M32 5G, Galaxy M42 5G, and Galaxy A52s 5G are currently the most affordable 5G-enabled Samsung phones.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G Highlight Features
According to the reports, the phone will also support 11 5G bands, and it is also 21% slimmer and 100% looking good than the Galaxy M51, according to reports. Samsung also claims that the Galaxy M52 5G comes with a best-in-class display and 2x smoother. The best segment is loaded with a Dynamic and immersive viewing experience. With a thickness of 7.4 mm, it will be the thinnest phone in the Galaxy M series.
The phone will have a vertical camera hump with three large camera housings and a punch-hole in the center. Since the speed of the CPU is speedier now, we can experience the most action-packed to-do list or game-like pro. The only thing is Samsung has begun to follow Apple’s lead in reducing plastic use; it is rumored that the Galaxy M52 5G will not come with a charger. The Samsung Galaxy M52 5G is specially innovated as the Leanest Meanest Monster ever.
- The Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G processor will power the next smartphone, which the company claims will enhance CPU performance by 55 percent.
- The smartphone’s processor will be supported by 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
- The back of the Galaxy M52 5G will feature a triple camera setup with a 64MP primary lens next to 12MP ultra-wide lens and a 5MP macro lens.
- The smartphone comes with a 32MP camera on the front to take selfies and make video calls.
- They will feature a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate on the Samsung Galaxy M52 5G.
- The 5,000 mAh battery will power the device, and the phone will have a 25W fast charging option.
- The smartphone having 7.4 mm in thickness, and There is an LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5, GPS/ A-GPS, a USB Type-C port, and a fingerprint sensor on the side.
Colors, Availability, and Price
The phone will become in three different colors: Black, Blue, and White. The announcement and the release are happening on 28 September 2021, at noon, and the sale will most likely begin the same day through Samsung channels and Amazon.
Whenever a new “M” series mobile is released as a mid-range mobile, Samsung always gets good sales compare with other series mobiles. Samsung also keeps Physical fingerprint sensors, High power battery backup, iconic sAMOLED display, and other signature things. So, From a user side, When they find solid specs that come under their budget, they always go for the Branded mobiles. Also, Compared with other country mobiles, Samsung mobiles are primarily free from fundamental issues like Speaker, Mic, and Network problems. Did you plan to buy Samsung Galaxy M52 5G, or do you have other mobiles in your mind? Share your thoughts below.
Selva Ganesh is a Chief Editor of this Blog. He is a Computer Engineer, An experienced Android Developer, Professional Blogger & addicted Web Developer. He runs Android Infotech which offers Problem Solving Articles around the globe.