One Plus 3 Nougat 7.0 Beta was released in June 2016.It comes with the Marshmallow.It can be upgraded up to Nougat.Now it can be Upgrade to Marshmallow.If you feel the Mobile is Junked with Unwanted Mobile Company applications.You can recover it By rooting.Sony Release lots of models You can update your mobile models from the firmware.The firmware update helps your mobile to gather the latest features.If you lost some features or your mobile fall into failure you can get them by flashing the correct firmware.Firmware helps you to get all of the Original features of your mobile.
|App||Official Version From Manufacturer.|
|Stability||Stable without any issues.|
|Update App||Factory Update. It manages permissions for apps on the device.|
- One Plus 3 Nougat 7.0 Beta.
- Check Your Device Mobile No.
- Battery Percentage Above 80.
- Backup Your Device.
- WIFI or Mobile Data Needed.
- Update Nearly 1.5 GB.So Ready for the Data.
- If the Update is Available it Automatically Asks for your Permission.
One Plus 3 Nougat 7.0 Beta Update
- You can Check the Nougat Screenshots.
- If you Can’t Update Automatically Try manual Method to Update One Plus 3 Nougat 7.0 Beta Update Firmware.
- Initially, One plus Team releases the Update For Several Models.
- Go to Settings->About->System Update->Update.
- If you Did not find your Update then Wait for Some time.your model May or may not Available At the Moment.
- You can refer the official News from Sony.
- Initially, they planned For One Plus 3 Models Only.
- You can Check Firmware->Settings->About->Software Version.
- Upgraded to Android 7.0 Nougat
- New Notifications Design
- New Settings Menu Design
- Multi-Window View
- Notification Direct Reply
- Custom DPI Support
- Added Status Bar Icon Options
- Added Quick Launch For 3rd Party Applications
- Improved Shelf Customization
20 Impressive Features in Android N Nougat 7.0 Version
- You can Also Refer-20 Impressive Features in Android N Nougat 7.0 Version.