Google is already giving tough competition with its “a” series in their Pixel Lineup. Every year the hype of the “a” series is high compared with flagship mobiles. In 2022, Google announced it would launch the Google Pixel 6a with high-end specs and its Tensor processor. As they promised, Pixel 6a is now available for $449. The beauty of this price is You can get Google Pixel 6a for $150 with Pixel 3a Trade-in on Google Store. Unlike other companies’ fancy promises and disappointment, You can get this offer even for trading your Pixel 3a mobile.
Get Google Pixel 6a for $150
The Google Store is the best place to order if you want to pre-order. You’ll get wireless earbuds for free, and if you are smart about your trade-in, you could save up to $300, even if your phone is old. Android phones have been using trade-in deals for years. Google has been offering cash back for older devices for years. This is not to disparage Samsung’s actions. The Pixel 6a starts at $450. You can save up to $300 by getting rid of your old tech.
How to Buy Google Pixel 6a for $150?
- Go to the official Google Store site.
- Select Google Pixel 6a and Choose Trade-in.
- In the Trade-in Option, Choose one of the eligible mobiles and models.
- Select the mobile condition and choose further steps.
- Remember, You have to pay the amount in full; Google will refund the $300 to you after they receive the trade-in mobile and finish the quality check.
List of Mobiles eligible for $300 offer in Google Pixel 6a Trade-In
- Pixel 3a/ 3a XL
- Pixel 4/ XL
- Pixel 4a/ 4a 5G
- Pixel 5
- Pixel 5a
- LG Wing 5G
- Motorola Razr 5G
- Motorola E7 Plus
- Galaxy S10 series and above
- Note 9 and above
- Galaxy A71 series
- Galaxy A72
- Apple iPhone 7 series and above
- CPU: Google Tensor
- Display: 6.1″ 2400×1080 (20:9) 60Hz OLED
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB
- Battery: 4,400mAh
- Ports 1x USB Type C
- Operating system: Android with five years of security upgrades
- Front camera 8MP f/2.0 IMX355 84degFOV
- Rear camera: 12MP f/1.73 IMX 373 w/OIS 77deg FoV; Ultra-wide: 12MP f/2.2 IMX386 114deg FoV
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6E and Bluetooth 5.2, NFC
- Other: eSIM and M3/T4 Hearing Aid Compatibility
- Dimensions 152.2 x 7.8 x 8.9mm. 178g
- Colors Sage (green), Chalk, Charcoal (black), Chalk (white), Chalk (white).
- Charging: USB PD
- IP Rating IP67
- Prices: Starting at $450
Why does Google Pixel 6a offer $300 off for Trade-in?
Google is encouraging owners of older Pixel phones, specifically the Pixel 3a, to trade their devices for something new and attractive. It’s offering $300 to anyone with an original A-series smartphone. iPhone refurbished value is high because they value their mobiles for a high price when users exchange. If you do not feel worthy of your brand, others will not. So, By giving a $300 offer for Pixel 3a, It urges users to upgrade their mobiles to the latest version.
Releasing good mobile is not enough to reach out to customers. You must be wise in marketing to compete against all other companies. Since Most mobile companies make ties up with the carriers and even offer free mobile with 24 or 36 months commitment with the carrier, Google should develop a new plan. I think trading your Pixel 3a for a $300 offer and getting a Pixel 6a for $150 is a great opportunity. Also, You will get Five years of updates. Did you plan to buy Pixel 6a? Share your thoughts below.
Selva Ganesh is the Chief Editor of this Blog. He is a Computer Science Engineer, An experienced Android Developer, Professional Blogger with 8+ years in the field. He completed courses about Google News Initiative. He runs Android Infotech which offers Problem Solving Articles around the globe.