When the New generation of technology initiated, it may face a lot of issues. But, It should be started. Google Stadia is like that. It faces some problems. But, Google keeps developing Stadia and add new devices and games as much as possible. I below mentioned the complete list of Google Stadia supporting Mobiles, Stream devices, and Controllers. Yes, Stadia may not be of severe Gamers. When you think about the General audience view, all they need to do is play some A-grade games in their leisure time and have some fun. In that angle, I think Google is doing a great job.
Most of them argue with this statement. But, Rumors said most of the Console manufacturers would stop the physical devices by 2022 and move to a complete cloud-based platform. It is because of the initiative from Google. Also, most of them don’t want to spend massive money on Gaming. But they always like to play console-level Games. So, Stadia is a good match for them.
Google Stadia Supporting Mobile Devices and Controllers Complete List
We will keep adding the device and controllers whenever Google expands the support list.
Stadia Supporting Mobiles List
The following mobiles are official lists. You don’t need special Root access to play on your mobile. But, When you have Root access, You can play Stadia even in other mobiles that are not in the below list.
- Google Pixel 2
- Pixel 2 XL
- Google Pixel 3
- Pixel 3 XL
- Pixel 3a/ 3a XL
- Google Pixel 4
- Pixel 4 XL
- Samsung Galaxy S20
- S20+ (Plus)
- S20 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 (SM-N970)
- Note 10+ (Plus) (SM-N975)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 (SM-G973)
- S10+ (Plus) (SM-G975)
- S10e (SM-G970)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (SM-N960)
- Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960)
- S9+ (Plus) (SM-G965)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950)
- Samsung Galaxy S8 (SM-G950)
- S8+ (Plus) (SM-G955)
- S8 Active (SM-G892)
- ASUS ROG Phone and ASUS ROG Phone II
- Razer Phone and Razer Phone 2
Stadia Streaming Device list
Stadia Supporting Controllers List
- Stadia Controller (USB and Wi-Fi support)
- Keyboard and Mouse (Google Chrome Only, USB and Bluetooth connection)
- PlayStation DualShock 4 Controller (USB and Bluetooth connection)
- Xbox One Controller (USB and Bluetooth connection)
- Xbox One Elite Controller (USB connection)
- Microsoft Xbox Adaptive Controller (USB and Bluetooth connection)
- Xbox 360 Controller (USB connection)
- Switch Pro Controller (Google Chrome Only, USB and Bluetooth connection)
Initially, Google is focusing on Flagship phones on other manufacturers. But, there will be support soon on the Mid-Range mobiles also. Because Google Pixel 3a has Mid-Range Snapdragon processors. If you worry about your mobile data consumption in Stadia, It will not consume that much data. Because you Don’t need High Settings on your mobile. You can set the settings based on your device screen. When you purchase an Official Stadia Bundle, you got the Stadia Controller and mobile holder. Compare with another setup, the Official setup is comfortable to use. As you thought, I also assume, Stadia is like a Testing platform from Google. But, they are developing and keep, including the best “A” grade games. What do you think Stadia can be a Game Changer in the Cloud-based Gaming Industry? Comment below.
Selva Ganesh is the Chief Editor of this Blog. He is a Computer Science Engineer, An experienced Android Developer, Professional Blogger with 8+ years in the field. He completed courses about Google News Initiative. He runs Android Infotech which offers Problem Solving Articles around the globe.
Leave a Reply