Even though Amazon Fire TV is not popular all over the world as Android TVs, It still has a vast user base in US and UK regions. People began to adapt to Fire TV slowly, and even leading TV manufacturers like Xiaomi and HiSense began to manufacture Fire TV-based TVs. So, The case is there about the Fire TV. Amazon also releases new upgraded versions every year. Amazon Fire TV Stick 3rd Gen with FHD+ resolution released on 2020. It may look like an old regrading year. But, It can support FHD+. Since most of the recent TVs come with FHD+ support and 4K is still a way to go. Also, it can help HDR and Dolby Digital content. Amazon Fire TV Stick 3rd Gen 2020 FHD+ model is available for $16.
Get the Amazon Fire TV Stick 3rd Gen 2020 FHD+ for $16 on Woot
Amazon owns Woot, and most of the year-old or certified refurbished devices come at a huge deal in this Online Store. You can utilize Prime features like day shipping and all other privilege options in the Woot. Due to the recently upgraded versions of the Fire TV, Woot offers Amazon Fire TV Stick 3rd Gen 2020 FHD+ for only $16.
How to Buy Amazon Fire TV Stick 3rd Gen 2020 for $16?
- Go to the official Woot site.
- Select Fire TV Stick with Amazon Alexa Voice Remote (includes TV controls) | HD streaming device | 2020 release. Choose to Add to Cart.
- Log in with your Amazon account and utilize Prime benefits.
- Choose checkout and use code “SAVE4“. If you don’t use the code, you must pay $19.99 instead of $16.
Buy Amazon Fire TV Stick 3rd Gen 2020
Features and Highlights
- The most recent version of our top-selling Fire TV device is 50% more potent than the previous generation to stream fast with Full HD. Also included is Alexa Voice Remote with power and volume buttons.
- More control, less clutter, More control, less clutter. Alexa Voice Remote lets you use your voice to search for and launch programs across multiple apps. You can also control the volume and power of your soundbar and TV using one remote.
- Home theater audio that includes Dolby Atmos Experience scenes come alive through the immersive Dolby Atmos music on selected films with compatible audio systems for homes.
- It’s easy to set up and is hidden away – plug in behind the TV, turn on the TV, and link to the web to set it up.
- Certified for Humans It is a stress-free, non-tinkering environment and easy to manage stress. There’s no need for patience; it’s straightforward.
- There are thousands of channels, Alexa abilities, and applications – including Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Disney+, Apple TV+, and HBO Max. The cost of subscriptions may be applicable.
- Prime membership. More than 500,000 movies and TV shows. To be included as part of Prime membership.
- Live TV Watch your preferred live TV news, news, and sports on subscriptions for SLING TV, YouTube TV, and more.
- Free TV – Watch over 220,000 free films and shows using apps such as IMDb TV, Tubi, Pluto TV, and more.
- Listen to music and stream through Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, and many more. Subscription costs may be applicable.
- Food Network Kitchen subscription – Live Q&A with a culinary expert and more. Get a one-year free subscription.
|Size||3.4″ by 1.2″ 0.5″ (86 30 13 millimeters)|
|Weight||1.1 oz (32.0 g)|
|Processor||Quad-core 1.7 GHz|
|Storage||8 GB internal|
|Wi-Fi||Dual-antenna dual-band Wi-Fi (MIMO) provides faster streaming and lower drop rates than standard Wi-Fi. It supports 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi networks.|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 5.0 or Bluetooth Low Energy. Use Bluetooth Low Energy with compatible Bluetooth headphones, speakers or video game controllers, and many more.|
|Control of the IR device with Alexa Voice Remote||The Alexa Voice Remote can control the Fire TV Stick and specific functions (such as volume and power) across various IR-enabled products, including soundbars, TVs, and A/V receivers. Some parts may not be available on all devices that are IR-enabled.|
|Cloud storage||Cloud storage is free in the event of digital purchases through Amazon.|
|Ports||HDMI output micro-USB to power only.|
|Audio support||Dolby Atmos Dolby Digital Dolby Digital+ surround sound and HDMI Audio passthrough for Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital+, Dolby Atmos.|
|Formats for video content are supported||HDR 10 HDR10+. HLG. H.265, H.264, Vp9|
|Resolution of output can be supported||1080p and 720p at 60 frames per second|
|System needs||High-definition TV with HDMI input. Internet connectivity via Wi-Fi and an outlet.|
|TV compatibility||HDTVs that have HDMI capable of 1080p or 720p with 60/50 Hz.|
|Accessibility features||VoiceView screen reader provides access to the entire range of Fire TV features for users who are visually or blind impaired. The screen magnifier lets viewers Zoom in, out, and pan the screen. Text Banner consolidates onscreen text into a compact, custom banner that displays across the screen. Watch TV shows and videos with closed captions displayed. Use Audio Description to verbally describe what’s happening on screen, including physical movements, facial expressions, and changing scenes.|
Alexa Voice Remote Technical Information
|Size||38 x 142x 16 millimeters|
|Weight||43.4 grams (without batteries)|
|Batteries||2. AAA (included)|
|Compatibility||Fire TV Stick (2nd Gen), Fire TV Cube (2nd Gen), Fire TV Cube (1st Gen), Fire TV (3rd Gen Pendant Design), Fire TV Stick 4K|
Inside the Box
- 1*Fire TV Stick (3rd Gen) to be released in 2020
- 1* Alexa Voice Remote 2nd Gen
- 1*USB cable and power adapter
- 1* HDMI extender
- 2*AAA batteries
- 1*Quick Start Guide
As I said earlier, most users may already have Android TVs. By Spending $16, You can get the Fire TV experience too. You can use both Android TV and Fire TV in the same SMartphone. All the setup needs changing the HDMI input, that’s all. Most Home theatre setups and Smart Bulbs work better with Amazon Alexa. Also, Philips Hue better reacts based on the movie mood with the Fire TV. I think getting a Separate Fire TV for a huge amount, COnverting your existing Smart Tv with $16 is a great deal. Did you plan to buy the Amazon Fire TV Stick 3rd Gen 2020? Share your thoughts below.
Selva Ganesh is the Chief Editor of this Blog. He is a Computer Science Engineer, An experienced Android Developer, Professional Blogger with 8+ years in the field. He completed courses about Google News Initiative. He runs Android Infotech which offers Problem Solving Articles around the globe.
Leave a Reply