Motorola is mostly focusing on Mid-range phones. The Specs and Price ratio are worthy. When you can get the Android One Program with that, It becomes a good purchase. Motorola One Hyper specs-wise It is a great device. It has a Mid-Range processor. But, coming to the camera, where moto did a lot of things. 64+8 MP Rear Camera Setup. The front camera is set up with 32 MP, and It is a Pop-Up camera. The Mobile Pop-up camera setup looks like OnePlus 7 Pro. The price is Ok, for these specs. Additional to this, when you buy Motorola One Hyper, you can get Free 32 GB Moto G6 or G6 Play. The price for the Moto G6 is $250. So, for the cost of $400, You get both Motorola One Hyper and Moto G6.
How to Get Free Moto G6 or G6 Play When you Order Motorola One Hyper at no additional cost
- Go to Motorola’s Official Online Store.
- Put Motorola One Hyper in the cart. Navigate to Moto G6 Play Phone Page and put this mobile into the cart. Don’t use Buy Now option until you put two phones in the cart.
- After added, You can see $0 price in the Moto G6. But, there are some options for Extra warranty as an add-on. When you choose them, you have to pay as an extra fee. If you want only the mobile, the price will be $0. You can check out If you feel the purchase is worth it.
Motorola One Hyper is Worthy?
I can’t cover the deep analyze on this phone. But, When we consider the specs and the cost ratio with Android One. I feel it is Ok to purchase If you are not a Brand Lover. Yes, If you are a Samsung phone user, You mat use AMOLED Displays. But, this mobile using IPS LCD Displays. Nowadays, LCD Displays are high. But, You feel not that much experience compare with the Samsung Displays. If you do not worry about this, It will be an excellent purchase for you. You can refer our guide to buy a perfect phone.
- Processor– Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 with Adreno 612 GPU. Snapdragon processors are always great when we consider the GPU performance. Mediatek processors are also good. But, in the GPU, they can’t beat Qualcomm.
- RAM– 4 GB. Due to Android One, they didn’t put more than need. If you didn’t know how much RAM you need. You should know, Pixel phones have only 4 GB RAM. Stock Android is significant in terms of RAM management. So, It is enough.
- Memory– 128 GB. Also Supports SD Card up to 512 GB, So, there will be no problem.
- Display– Comes with 6.5 inches IPS LCD Display. They may not better like OLED and AMOLED Displays. But, Moto LCD Displays are always great.
- Cameras– 64+8 MP Rear and 32 MP Front Camera. Cameras powered by AI Camera Technology. Night vision, High-Res Zoom, will be exclusive to the rear camera. Portrait, Timelapse, Hyperlapse, and Slow-Mo videos will be available in both cameras.
- Battery– 4000 mAh Battery. It can give you One Day standby, Even if you are a heavy apps user.
- Software– android 10. Based on Android One Program. You will get Two major upgrades and regular monthly updates from Google.
- Others– a Headphone jack, Type-C Cable, Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, 45W Hyper charging capacity (You will get 15W fast charger in the Box), NFC, and Bluetooth 5.0.
Even if you remove the free Moto G6, for the price of $400, you will get a lot of features. There are some Android One phones under $300. But, when we compare this mobile with them, You can feel how much specs are bundled at additional. You can use Moto G6 as the primary device too. Because we get this mobile as free, you should not feel this is a bad phone. Both regular version and play edition are best Mid-range phones. This mobile has NFC too. So, Moto can get a lot of US users with this mobile. With this free offer, I feel it is worth a purchase. What are your thoughts? Comment below.