After the enter of Xiaomi in mobile sales, Samsung lost most of the transactions in the mid-range category. They can’t give the same specs like Xiaomi for the mid-price range. But You can’t beat the company when they have a pleasant experience. Samsung released what is wrong with its series and introduced the “M” series to attract more users. You can give any features to attract users. But at the end of the day, people always need the best display and battery. It is the place where Samsung took over other companies. They keep releasing a lot of variants in the “M” series. Now Samsung Galaxy M01s launched with MediaTek Processor, 4000 mAh Battery, and Dual Camera in India for INR 9,999 ($133). It is the best mobile under Rs 10,000 category.
Samsung Galaxy M01s Official Specs
- It comes with a 6.2 inches HD+ TFT LCD Infinity V notch Screen. You can’t give AMOLED displays in this price range, But Samsung LCDs are always best in the display industry.
- MediaTek Helio P22 processor. We can’t expect the same performance as the Snapdragon processor. But, It can handle daily usage for your needs.
- 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM. Internal memory is based on eMMC 5.1 storage, which has less speed than UFS 2.1 storage. You can expand the room using a Memory card.
- The battery has 4000 mAh capacity. With these specs, it can give you solid back up hours compare with a regular 3000 mAh battery in most of the mobiles.
- 13+2 MP(f/1.8, f/2.4) Rear camera and 8 MP(f/2.0) front camera. Even if Camera MP doesn’t matter in taking the best photos, We can’t expect Pixel level quality even if it has a better MP. You can refer camera terms to understand the values better. Rear camera can take 1080p videos at 30fps.
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby, and it requires nano-SIM.
- Coming to dimension, it has a size of 156.9 x 75.8 x 7.8 mm(HxWxD) and weighs 168g.
- No Type-C support. It comes with a micro-USB port for Charge and PC connections.
- Physical rear fingerprint sensor. So, You can get better accuracy during unlocking and wake up the screen.
- It comes with One UI 1.1 Pie 9.0 version, where the regular M01 comes with Android 10. But it is not available in all regions.
Price and Availability
In India, Samsung launched the Samsung Galaxy M01s for INR 9,999. The price may vary depending on the region and local tax. Currently, the mobile is already available in most of the popular Samsung official stores. Usually, when Samsung launches mobiles, it will be available in Online stores first. But here it is entirely different. Samsung suggests offline stores. But Samsung already listed M01s in their store. So, We can expect online sales soon.
Should I Consider Samsung Galaxy M01s under Rs 10,000 category range?
When you fixed a price range of INR 10,000, and you are not willing to spend extra money, then add this Samsung Galaxy M01s in your list. But When you are looking for a better mobile and can spend extra money, go for the M30 range. The mobile is better, and you feel you spend the money on a worthy product. When you decide the price, you know your limitations and the purpose of the mobile. Samsung mobiles are famous for long-lasting hardware. Unlike some other company mobiles, you won’t receive fundamental operation failures like Mic, Speaker, Battery, and Display. Most of the time, Samsung mobiles won’t get issues in these components. So, If you are buying these mobiles for the essential purpose, it can last longer.
Xiaomi always making cost-effective phones and reached most of the countries users because of their reasonable price range. But When you go for mid-range cost-wise category, some of the mobiles have fundamental component issues. It is not with Xiaomi only. Most of the other companies have the same problem. But Samsung mobiles score well in terms of hardware. Even if you buy a mobile for a $20-30 essential feature phone, you won’t get any problems in Mic, Battery like that. So, Wehn you want to use this mobile for you, then you can consider other choices. But when you buy a mobile in this category for other people who apply for essential purposes, then this is a better choice. What are your thoughts about Samsung Galaxy M01s and its price? Did you feel it is worthy? Comment below.