Many wonders if they can use these earbuds with non-Apple devices like the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G. The good news is that the AirPods are compatible with Bluetooth 5.0 or higher devices, which is the case for the Note 20 5G. This means you can connect your AirPods to your Samsung device and enjoy your music, podcasts, and phone calls without wires. However, it’s important to remember that while you can use your AirPods with non-Apple devices, you can’t use some features and functionalities exclusive to Apple devices. This article will explore how to use your Apple AirPods with your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G and what you need to remember.
Using Apple AirPod with Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G
If you’re a proud owner of Note 20 5G phone, you may have wondered if you can use Apple’s wireless earbuds, AirPods, with your device. The good news is that you can! In this article, we’ll review everything you need to know about using AirPods with your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G or any other Note 20 5G device.
Setting Up Your AirPods with Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G
The first step to using AirPods with your Note 20 5G device is to pair them via Bluetooth. Here’s how you can do it:
- On your Note 20 5G device, ensure that Bluetooth is turned on. You can find this in Settings > Connections > Bluetooth.
- To initiate the setup process for your AirPods, place them inside their charging case and then press and hold the setup button at the back for approximately five seconds. This should cause the status light on the front of the case to begin flashing white.
- Once your Note 20 5G phone detects your AirPods in the list of available Bluetooth devices, choose them to establish a connection.
Congratulations, you’ve successfully paired your AirPods with your Note 20 5G device!
Using AirPods with Your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G
Now that your AirPods are paired with your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G device, here are some things to keep in mind when using them:
- You won’t be able to use Siri with your AirPods on Note 20 5G devices. However, you can still use Google Assistant by downloading the MaterialPods app and setting it up to launch with a double-tap on one of the earbuds.
- You won’t be able to natively see the battery level of your AirPods on your Note 20 5G device. However, you can use third-party apps like CAPod to know the battery levels of each AirPod and the charging case.
- The volume level of your AirPods will need to be controlled through your Note 20 5G device.
- You won’t have access to features exclusive to iOS devices, like Spatial Audio and automatic device switching.
You can monitor the battery status of your AirPods in your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G
You can also download third-party apps like MaterialPods and CAPod to display the battery level of your AirPods and launch Google Assistant. While AirPods might not be the perfect fit for Note 20 5G users, they’re still an excellent option for those who want a sleek and convenient wireless earbud experience.
A disadvantage of using AirPods with a Note 20 5G device is the absence of a battery indicator. However, a third-party app called CAPod (via XDA) can help you. Once you grant the app the necessary permissions, it will display the battery level of each AirPod, along with the charging case and the connection strength. While it’s not as convenient as having a battery indicator on your phone’s status bar, it’s still better than guessing how much battery life is left in your earbuds.
Can you launch Google Assistant using AirPods on Note 20 5G?
If you’re a Note 20 5G user, you might wonder if you can use AirPods to trigger Google Assistant. Unfortunately, you can’t. While AirPods support always-on “Hey Siri” on iPhones, they don’t have the same feature on Note 20 5G devices. However, you can still use the MaterialPods app to launch Google Assistant by double-tapping one of the earbuds. Remember that this is not as seamless as using “Hey Siri” on an iPhone, but it’s still a convenient way to access Google Assistant.
How to Control Your AirPods on Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G?
While there are some limitations to using AirPods with a Note 20 5G device, you can still control them using the following methods:
- You can pause or play music playback by pressing the force sensor on one of the earbuds.
- To switch between ANC and Transparency mode, long-press the force sensor.
- A double-press on the force sensor skips to the next track, and a triple-press returns to the previous Song/Music.
Remember that these controls cannot be customized and are the same for both earbuds.
Can I use AirPods with Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G?
You can use AirPods with Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G or any other Note 20 5G device.
Can I use AirPods Pro with my other Android devices?
Yes, you can use AirPods Pro with most Android devices.
Can I control the volume with AirPods on Note 20 5G?
No, you can’t control the importance of your AirPods with the earbuds themselves. You’ll need to adjust the volume on your Note 20 5G device.
You can use AirPods with your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G or Android device. While you won’t have all the features you would come with an iOS device, you can still listen to music, make calls, and use Google Assistant with your AirPods.
AirPods are not exclusive to iOS devices; you can use them with your Note 20 5G phone. While you won’t get all the features that you would on an Apple device, you can still enjoy high-quality wireless audio and other basic functionalities. This article guides configuring your AirPods with a Note 20 5G device and managing music playback.
Arun Karthick is a highly skilled and versatile individual with a computer science background. He completed his undergraduate degree in this field and has since worked as an Android developer. Arun is known for his expertise in break dance and is highly regarded in this field. In addition to his dancing abilities, Arun is also a mobile hardware-level technician, making him well-rounded. He is known for his intelligence and is considered an intelligent individual in his professional and personal life.