After getting a huge user base on any platform, Companies always begin to test with the other platforms. Because they already have brand trust, and if they play correctly in the new platform, They can easily grab good sales with an existing user base. That’s what Xiaomi trying to do. They are already familiar with their Home products like Security devices, Smart Speakers. Now They begin to selling Laptops. Compare with other products; the user spend cost is high in this product. So, They try their best to give more features to provide their best price value motto. Xiaomi already released a Laptop series in 2020. As the successor of the existing devices, they release Xiaomi Mi Notebook 2021 Pro and Ultra from the $770 price range.
During its Smarter Living 2021 event in India, Xiaomi introduced many digital products. The company unveiled two new laptops among the other gadgets: the Mi Notebook Ultra and Mi Notebook Pro.
Xiaomi Mi Notebook 2021 Pro and Ultra Highlight Features
These new model Laptops come with Windows 10 and can be upgraded to Windows 11 in the future. Microsoft Office Home and Student Edition 2019 is also pre-installed on them. The trackpad is 62 percent larger than the previous Mi Notebook model. It also supports Windows gestures. Xiaomi states that the TUV Rheinland Low Blue Light protection filters blue light without impacting the screen’s color consistency, and it also supports DC Dimming to prevent eye fatigue. The power button’s built-in fingerprint scanner enables a quick boot up with high precision because of Windows Hello.
- Both the laptops are powered by 11th gen Intel Core i5 and Core i7 chipsets and offered in multiple configurations.
- These laptops are made of aerospace-grade aluminum alloys from the 6-series.
- Backlit keyboards and capacitive fingerprint scanners embedded into the power button and DTS-powered speakers (2W Speakers handle audio)are also included in these laptops.
- The Mi Notebook Ultra has a 15.6-inch display, while the Mi Notebook Pro has a 14-inch display. The former sports a 3.2K 90Hz display, while the latter has a 2.5K 60Hz panel.
- Both laptops come with up to 16GB DDR4 RAM and a 512GB SSD for storage.
- On the Mi NoteBook Ultra and Mi Notebook Pro, the company promises a battery life of 12 hours and 11 hours, respectively.
- It is 17.9mm thick, weighs 1.79kgs, and features small bezels all around the display.
- USB Type-C, Thunderbolt 4, HDMI, 3.5mm connector, Type-A USB 3.2, USB 2.0, and 5mm headphone jack are some of the ports available on this gadget.
- On the top bezel of the display, there’s also a 720p webcam.
- The display features of the Laptops include 300 nits of peak brightness, 100% sRGB coverage, TUV Rheinland low blue light certification, and DC dimming.
Xiaomi Mi Notebook 2021 Price Range
The price of these laptops will differ according to their storage and some specifications. Let’s discuss it:
The Mi Notebook Pro is available for Rs 56,999 ($770) for the Core i5 and 8GB RAM variant. With 16GB RAM and an i5 processor, the other variant costs Rs 59,999 ($810). With a Core i7 processor and 16GB of RAM, the ultimate model costs Rs 72,999 ($985).
The Mi Notebook Ultra is priced at Rs 59,999 ($810) for the base model with a Core i5 processor and 8GB of RAM. The one with the same CPU and 16GB RAM, on the other extreme, costs Rs 63,999 ($860). Last but not least, the top-end model, which includes a Core i7 processor and 16GB of RAM, costs Rs 76,999 ($1040).
The Mi Notebook Ultra and Mi Notebook Pro are available in a single Lustrous Gray color in India from August 31 through Mi.com, Amazon In, and Mi Home Stores.
Like the Mobile sector, There are plenty of companies like HP and Lenovo are here for years. , So, They can get good sales with their latest technologies. Compared with the existing Laptop lineups, the Xiaomi style of Laptops looks good both outside and inside. But the unique move of Xiaomi is always providing cost-effective, better specs and features at low prices. Starting from $770 is not cheap. But when you compare it with existing company laptop specs, Xiaomi Laptop prices are reasonable. Xiaomi Mi Notebook 2021 version is not available in all regions. Soo, We can expect availability in more countries. Did you plan to buy a new Laptop? Did you feel it is worth trying Xiaomi Mi Notebook 2021? Share your thoughts below.
Selva Ganesh is a Chief Editor of this Blog. He is a Computer Engineer, An experienced Android Developer, Professional Blogger & addicted Web Developer. He runs Android Infotech which offers Problem Solving Articles around the globe.