Releasing exclusive Edition in the name of popular brands is becoming a trend in mobile phones. You may already know about the OnePlus Mclaren Edition, Samsung Galaxy Star Wars Edition. To utilize the current trend and make some good sales, mobile manufacturers always do this. Also, The Special Edition should look worthy with additional values. Or Else, there is no use in releasing Special Edition. OnePlus recently released OnePlus 8T Cyberpunk 2077 Edition. We know how much people are crazy about Cyberpunk game. The mobile specs are similar to regular OnePlus 8T. But the theme and some additional items are exclusive in OnePlus 8T Cyberpunk 2077 Edition.
OnePlus, the Chinese giant released its OnePlus 8T recently and collaborated with a Polish video game developer, CD Project Red. This collaboration was to release a special edition of OnePlus 8T related to the upcoming video game of CD Red Projekt with the name Cyberpunk 2077. There is still some delay in the game release but OnePlus launched its OnePlus 8T Cyberpunk 2077 edition.
Table of Contents
Specs of OnePlus 8T Cyberpunk 2077 Edition
- Dimensions: 160.7mm x 74.1mm x 8.54mm
- Weight: 194 grams
- Protection: 3D Corning® Gorilla® Glass
- Display: a huge screen of 6.55 inches with 1080 x 2400 resolution and an AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. The pixel density is 402 pixels per inch.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Octa-Core Processor and Andreno 650 graphics
- Operating System: HydrogenOS based on Android™ 11
- RAM: 12GB LPDDR4X four-channel large memory
- Storage: 256GB UFS 3.1 dual-channel flash memory
- Front Camera: 16 MP selfie camera
- Rear Camera: Quad camera setup with 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 primary sensor with an f/1.7 main snapper with optical image stabilization + 16MP Sony IMX481 sensor f/2.2 ultra-wide camera + 5-megapixel macro one + 2-megapixel monochrome.
- Battery: 4500 mAh (non-removable) with speedy 65W charging
- Vibration: Haptic vibration motor
- Audio: Dual stereo speakers support Dolby Atmos
- Connectivity: 4G & 5G Support, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, USB Type C port for charging.
What’s New in OnePlus 8T Cyberpunk 2077 Edition?
As for the specifications, there is no much difference from the standard edition, but the outlook for the limited edition is very much changed.
In the limited edition, an enlarge camera module covers the almost whole up backside of the handset. The rest of the space at the top accommodates the Cyberpunk 2077 logo, and the bottom of the rear glass cover is also containing a Cyberpunk logo. The middle of the back cover is like the OnePlus sandstone cover.
It comes with the pre-loaded Cyberpunk theme. To bring life into the Cyberpunk theme, there are some audio changes. The retail box also contains the Cyberpunk theme and comes in black and yellow color. The retail box includes a 65W fast charger similar to the standard edition in white and red color, but it has a Cyberpunk logo.
You will get a protective glass case with a clear top and bottom to magnify the Cyberpunk logo. Also, you will find a map of Night City for the setting of the Cyberpunk 2077 game.
Price of OnePlus 8T Cyberpunk 2077 Limited Edition
The price of OnePlus Cyberpunk 2077 edition is CYN 300 more than the standard edition, and it is now CYN 3,999 that is around $600.
Unfortunately, it is only a region-based edition, and you won’t enjoy the Cyberpunk theme mobile worldwide. The pre-order has started on November 2, 2020, and the sale will start on November 11, 2020.
As I mentioned earlier, Samsung also released some exclusive touch-ups with Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Star Wars Edition. The Cyberpunk 2077 game has been delayed, and its new release date is December 2020. It was planned to be released in April 2020, but it got delayed due to the current situation. OnePlus didn’t wait for the game release and debut its special edition. OnePlus always play with different good colors with its mobile. However, OnePlus fans are very disappointing due to its only region-based release. Do tell us your views in the comments below.
Selva Ganesh is the Chief Editor of this Blog. He is a Computer Science Engineer, An experienced Android Developer, Professional Blogger with 8+ years in the field. He completed courses about Google News Initiative. He runs Android Infotech which offers Problem Solving Articles around the globe.